    different locations?

    Regards
    /C

    COZ, Jan 5, 2006

  2. COZ

    Guest Guest

    Rather 10 different VPN tunnels (Peer sites). Paste the link with the
    question next.

    Guest, Jan 5, 2006

  3. COZ

    COZ Guest

    Paste the link with the
    Sorry but I do not understand, what link?

    /C

    COZ, Jan 5, 2006
  4. COZ

    Guest Guest

    Because of the quotes I guessed that You found it in some data sheet or
    other product literature, so I've "asked" for a link next time. It's not
    easy to find out what somebody ment without seeing the context.

    Guest, Jan 5, 2006
  5. COZ

    COZ Guest

    OK, now I get it...

    Here is a description of a PIX 501:
    http://www.clubmac.com/clubmac/shop...Users,+3DES/AES)~mfg~PIX-501-BUN-K9++++++.asp

    The text in the quotes are in the middle.

    /C

    COZ, Jan 5, 2006