    What can VoIP do for you?
    What is a PBX?
    What can a PBX do for you?

    extendslc, Oct 15, 2003

  2. extendslc

    Neil Smith Guest

    Yeds, I imagine your college lecturer as he has obviously set these as
    assignment questions. Now go, research on Google like everybody else.

    Bloody students - Pish !

    CaptionKit http://www.captionkit.com : Produce subtitled
    internet media, transcripts and searchable video. Supports
    Real Player, Quicktime and Windows Media Player.

    VideoChat with friends online, get Freshly Toasted every
    day at http://www.fresh-toast.net : NetMeeting solutions
    for a connected world.

    Neil Smith, Oct 15, 2003

  3. extendslc

    MM Guest

    Talking while urinating.
    Saves you time. You are essentially multitasking.
    Peanut butter exchange.
    By increasing competition among peanut butter resellers (PBRs), it
    lowers the price of peanut butter to you.

    YWIA!

    MM, Oct 15, 2003
  4. extendslc

    root Guest