    adaware. But it still does not read zero. The only time it reads zero is
    if I turn off my cable modem (I have cable light version, not the full high
    speed, only two or three times faster then dialup modem). Any ideas?

    lbbss, Jan 29, 2005

  2. lbbss

    doS Guest

    a.karrick" <
    can help

    doS, Jan 29, 2005

  3. lbbss

    Pennywise Guest

    http://www.sysinternals.com/ntw2k/source/tcpview.shtml ?

    Pennywise, Jan 29, 2005
  4. lbbss

    G. Morgan Guest

    Subject: Re: What is using up my band with? Is this normal?
    Newsgroup: 24hoursupport.helpdesk

    LOL

    G. Morgan, Jan 29, 2005
  5. lbbss

    Richard Guest

    More than likely just traffic, not true downloading. Otherwise your disk
    would be full in no time.
    My cable modem light constantly blinks on and off even though Zone Alarm
    shows no activity.
    With my USB cable modem, I can easily disconnect it if I don't want to be
    connected to the internet.
    If you're on dialup, just pull the plug and see what happens with the
    traffic.
    If it now drops to zero, that's your answer.

    Richard, Jan 29, 2005
  6. lbbss

    7 Guest

    Windopes is notoriously crap at using LAN.
    The traffic you are seeing is the scans and probes
    for other windopes machines on the LAN.

    7, Jan 29, 2005