  1. I can't find any discussion of this malware,spyware,worm anywhere on
    the internet searching for it.

    Has anyone heard of this devilish thing?

    John Breckenridge, Aug 17, 2005

  2. John Breckenridge

    pcbutts1 Guest

    pcbutts1, Aug 17, 2005

  3. John Breckenridge

    Ron Martell Guest

    Many different viruses/trojans/worms create executable files with
    random names.

    As a general rule if you find an executable file running on your PC
    and a Google web search fails to find a single reference to it, as is
    the case with your file, then the only safe course of action is to
    consider that it is a malware infestation of some kind and take
    immediate action to clean it up.

    There is a current epidemic of new viruses out there, exploiting a
    recently discovered (and patched) vulnerability in Windows. But many
    people have not kept up with there Windows updates and so are getting
    hammered by this one.

    Try a wide variety of different antispyware and antivirus software.
    Trend Micro reportedly has updated there stuff to handle this latest
    threat so there online scanner might be a good start. And McAfee has
    just released an updated version of Stinger that you might want to try
    as well.

    http://housecall.trendmicro.com
    http://vil.nai.com/vil/stinger

    Good luck

    Ron Martell Duncan B.C. Canada
    --
    Microsoft MVP
    On-Line Help Computer Service

    http://aumha.org/alex.htm

    Ron Martell, Aug 17, 2005
  4. Alright pc,who is john breckenridge and what did he do to you?

    -max

    --
    Playing Nice on Usenet:
    My Pages: http://home.neo.rr.com/manna4u/

    What's in a Name?, Aug 17, 2005
  5. John Breckenridge

    old jon Guest

    He`s a White Supreme Being (he thinks).

    old jon, Aug 17, 2005
  6. John Breckenridge

    trout Guest

    He is the poster whom, in previous message headers, proudly
    proclaimed himself to be "The Real Deal White Supremacist American
    Patriot".
    On this baisis, some find him loathesome, and decline to give him
    assistance.

    trout, Aug 17, 2005
  7. John Breckenridge

    pcbutts1 Guest

    pcbutts1, Aug 17, 2005
  8. What's in a Name?, Aug 17, 2005
  9. Thanks Ron. I appreciate the wonderful, mature, sound, non rabid
    advice.

    I just started using Ad-A-Aware yesterday. I run Spyware Doctor 3.2,
    and SpyBot 1.4 Yet these varmints keep on coming.

    I guess the days of happy carefree surfing are long gone. I spend a
    couple hours every day now just trying to keep the computer running
    near full speed, and stopping these weird pop ups.

    All the best to ya.

    A Supreme White Man.
    Homosexshiles, and abortion advocates need not respond
    Your advice is not wanted. Clean up your lifestyles first!

    Reputation is character... minus what you've been caught doing.

    -John Breckenridge

    John Breckenridge, Aug 18, 2005
  10. John Breckenridge

    Harrison Guest

    There is no George Bush, Jr.

    Harrison, Aug 18, 2005
  11. That is the first step towards recovery.
    -max

    What's in a Name?, Aug 18, 2005
  12. John Breckenridge

    trout Guest

    As noted, there is no such person.
    Libel? Quoting what people have to say about themselves is not
    libel.
    Whee! In the New Johnny Order, dogs can talk! Way to go, White Dude!
    The Terrorist Card. Oh no, you di'in't.
    Oh sorry. was that too ethnic for you? Don't be frightened, Johnny. I'm
    a nice white man that likes women, too. I just don't happen to admire
    racist douchebags such as yourself.
    Where extremely stupid people can express themselves freely in
    public?

    trout, Aug 18, 2005
  13. Good grief Charlie Brown!! :)

    And I thought life was hard for me...

    John Breckenridge, Aug 21, 2005
  14. Life is simple folks if you just accept these few simple rules.

    If you're white, you're right!
    If you're yeller, you're mellow,
    If you're brown stick around
    If you're black get back!

    Which one are U?

    John Breckenridge, Aug 21, 2005
  15. John Breckenridge

    trout Guest

    No, they're calling people like you 'differently-mentally-abled',
    now.
    "Simple" just had bad connotations.

    trout, Aug 21, 2005