    pkg/s to get that

    http://geocities.yahoo.com/ps/learn2/CompChart.html Compare Free, Plus,
    & Pro

    Mike Easter, Feb 3, 2005

  2. Mike Easter

    WormWood Guest

    WormWood, Feb 3, 2005

  3. Mike Easter

    Ganesh Guest

    Ganesh, Feb 3, 2005
  4. Learn to read. The OP wanted to connect via ftp to a free Geocities account,
    and Mr. Easter informed him this was not possible with a free Geocities
    account.

    Tattoo Vampire, Feb 3, 2005

  5. Please fix your damned clock! According to your IP you're in Singapore, yet
    your timezone is set to Pacific Standard Time. Please change your zone to
    +0800.

    Thank you

    Miss Perscpicia Tick, Feb 3, 2005
  6. Please Top Post
    I know what was written!!!

    :)

    PhEaSaNt PLuCKeR, Feb 3, 2005
  7. Mike Easter

    whtever Guest

    Hi, What is the url address to ftp to free geocities using WSftp
    Thanks

    whtever, Feb 4, 2005
  8. Blow me, you slack-jawed knuckle-dragging cretin. You were stupid to offer
    advice when you obviously hasn't even read the post.
    --
    [tv]

    -- You Know you're getting old...
    if you can remember when you could tell what was in the
    breakfast cereal by the taste of it!

    Tattoo Vampire, Feb 4, 2005
  9. Why am I not surprised? Most of MJ's fans are social rejects anyhow.

    Tattoo Vampire, Feb 5, 2005
  10. I know you know. :p

    Tattoo Vampire, Feb 5, 2005
  11. Well, lookee here, little Teeny Keeny sticks his round little nose into
    24hs! How's your site coming along, you dirty boy?

    http://www.gaychubs.com/kenny/

    Still a soft, flaccid little pervert, I see.
    --
    [tv]

    there's holmium and helium and hafnium and erbium
    and phosphorus and francium and fluorine and terbium
    and manganese and mercury molybdenum magnesium
    dysprosium and scandium and cerium and cesium
    and lead praseodymium and platinum and plutonium
    palladium promethium potassium polonium
    and tantalum technetium titanium tellurium
    and cadmium and calcium and chromium and curium
    There's sulfur californium and fermium berkelium
    and also mendelevium einsteinium nobelium
    and argon krypton neon radon xenon zinc and rhodium
    and chlorine carbon cobalt copper tungsten tin and sodium
    These are the only ones of which the news has come to hahvard
    and there may be many others but they haven't been discahverd.
    -- "the elements" by Tom Lehrer. [part 2]

    Tattoo Vampire, Feb 5, 2005