    i had already clear the MCSD with vb track. I am working
    with vb.net. I m not much aware with ASP.NET. Can i pass
    all the exams of the MCSD.NET

    Jatin, Oct 7, 2003

  2. Jatin

    Bob Guest

    Look @
    http://www.microsoft.com/traincert/mcp/mcsd/requirementsdot
    net.asp

    You need to pass one of the web app exams (070-305 or 070-
    315) and one of the XML web services exams (070-310 or 070-
    320), you'll need knowledge of ASP.NET for both of these.

    As a general comment, you need good knowledge of all of
    the .NET framework, including ADO.NET, & ASP.NET to pass
    the web app, the xml web services, and the windows apps
    (070-306 or 070-316) exams.

    Bob, Oct 7, 2003

  3. If you were able to pass the VS6 MCSD track, I'm sure you can find your way
    to the requirements page for the new cert. No??

    Being an MCSD, I would sure hope you have at least that level of research
    skills...

    Leigh Kendall, Oct 7, 2003