    Guest Guest

    I just noticed that, like Itunes, Adobe Flash Player will not install
    either on XP 64. Is there a way around this? TIA

    Guest, Mar 9, 2008

  2. Guest

    John Barnes Guest

    It installs and work fine in XP64. It works on IE86, but is not compatible
    with IE64

    John Barnes, Mar 9, 2008

  3. Guest

    Carlos Guest

    Carlos, Mar 9, 2008
  4. Guest

    waxace Guest

    --
    JUST THE TIP OF THE ICEBERG....
    WAXACE

    The past two versions of I-Tunes works well for me with X64.
    Latest version is 7.6.1.9
    The Adobe Flash works well for me with Firefox and IE7 x86.
    The 64 bit browser sometimes works, sometime does not...
    I do not know a work around for it for all, but it has worked well since I
    downloaded and ran the Adobe clean-up uninstaller and then restarted and then
    installed the flash player in IE X64....
    Perhaps this will work for you....

    waxace, Mar 9, 2008
  5. Guest

    Chris Cowles Guest

    And it's a bad thing that Flash doesn't work? I'd rather do without all the

    Chris Cowles, Mar 12, 2008