    exam 70-229.

    or i have to appear in the same above sequence.

    Thanks.

    vicki, Mar 26, 2005

  2. vicki

    Biker Guest

    Vicki,

    You can take them MS exams in any order. However, Microsoft's
    training kit for 70-310 lists as a prerequisite the ability to create
    Windows-based applications in VS.Net, VB.NET, or VC#.NET. Therefore,
    I would suggest this route:

    70-306
    70-310
    70-229

    Passing those three will earn you the MCAD (Microsoft Certified
    Application Developer)

    Then take these two for the MCSD.NET:

    70-305
    70-300

    At this time you will be two exams away from an MCDBA.

    70-229
    70-290

    See:
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcad/requirements.asp
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcsd/requirementsdotnet.asp
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcdba/requirements.asp

    Biker

    Biker, Mar 26, 2005

  3. vicki

    Biker Guest

    Biker

    Biker, Mar 26, 2005
  4. vicki

    FYI-Geek101 Guest

    I also recommend the following microsoft press books for
    training.
    Microsoft Press Books About Microsoft Products and
    Technologies at
    NOTE: These press books can be acquired cheaper at
    http://www.ebay.com.

    An excellent compliment to your training is to
    use the free Microsoft Skills Assessments at
    and its always free.

    VERY IMPORTANT:
    Industry use these assessments to measure your skill sets,
    so completing them successfully is in your best interest.

    If you need help, you can also get free detailed Q&A
    support for skills assessments at
    http://disnetinc.com/

    Also:
    To support training get "101 Visual Basic and C# Code
    Samples" at
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/vbasic/downloads/samples/default.
    aspx

    FYI-Geek101

    FYI-Geek101, Mar 31, 2005
  5. vicki

    Biker Guest

    Important? If they were so damn important Microsoft would not have
    created a perpetual loop on their web page at
    http://assessment.learning.microsoft.com/test/home.asp. For example,
    iIf you select Visual Studio .Net, and then either of the 'Develop for
    Windows' VB.NET exams, you will end up at the top of the same page,
    every time.

    Thanks for nothing, Jackass from Microsoft. And please refrain from
    making yourself a total nuisance in the future by not posting your
    idiocy on EVERY DAMN THREAD!!!!

    Biker

    Biker, Mar 31, 2005
  6. vicki

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd, Biker climbed on a soapbox & opined:
    FYI, it's not from Microsoft. It's spamming for this cert assesment site:

    http://di*****nc.com/

    JaR, Mar 31, 2005
  7. vicki

    Biker Guest

    Whoops! Thanks for the head up, and my apologies to Microsoft.
    Although it would be nice if Microsoft fixed that page on its web
    site.

    Biker

    Biker, Apr 1, 2005