  1. dc

    dc Guest

    anyone know?

    dc, Jan 26, 2005

  2. dc

    FAQmeister Guest

    You are forced to watch "Elf" 600 times. :)

    FAQmeister, Jan 26, 2005

  3. I don't know.

    My guess is if you are caught with 1 or 2 they will probably just take
    them away from you, shake their fist in your general direction, and
    give you a dirty look, making you feel a bit uncomfortable.

    That's even if they find the 1 or 2 and notice there is something
    amiss about them.

    If you are caught hauling a case or more, you will probably have to
    get a lawyer.

    Anything in between, who knows?

    What's a man to do?, Jan 26, 2005
  4. dc

    Biz Guest

    Why do keep asking? If you know you have illegal dvds, get rid of them.

    Biz, Jan 27, 2005
  5. dc

    Mark W Guest

    Ring US Customs and ask them?