    thank you

    regards,

    Rilson

    Rilson Nascimento, Feb 12, 2004

  2. Rilson Nascimento

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    700 out of 1000.

    but no one knows for sure.

    for full listings of certs, tic-tacs. pass scores, and other goodies,
    please visit http://www.cramsession.com/ and click away.

    --
    The Champ comes out swinging every morning @ 9AM.
    Remove the "removethis" from email address to email me.

    Rowdy Yates, Feb 12, 2004

  3. The passing score is 700.

    --
    Andy Ruth
    Microsoft Learning

    rights.

    Andy Ruth [MS], Feb 12, 2004
  4. Rilson Nascimento

    Kent Paul Guest

    How is the scoring worked? would be a good thing to understand.

    Kent Paul, Feb 12, 2004