    exams to pass?

    Thanks,

    Paddy

    Paddy Raghunathan, Jul 7, 2003

  2. No one knows since Microsoft stopped releasing scores, but if you can't get
    75% of simulation exams right, don't take the test. You should be getting
    nearer 90% on first try. I personally felt the exams for 70-315 and 70-320
    were harder than any of the simulations I took.

    Wray

    Wray Smallwood, Jul 8, 2003

  3. Paddy Raghunathan

    Michael Guest

    If you can get 80% on Transcender, that should be enough. I don't think you
    need 90% on first try.

    From the many postings I read here, it seems Microsoft exams are getting
    tougher. If so, that's good news. Hopefully this can increase the value of
    Microsoft certifications.

    Michael, Jul 8, 2003
  4. Paddy Raghunathan

    Paddy Guest