    Doom Guest

    We have a little yellow bus? When did we get that? Geez, I'm out sick for a
    few days and they go buy a [email protected] bus. Oh well, ROADTRIP!!!!!!

    Doom, Feb 2, 2005

  2. babeebrowneyes

    Neil Guest

    I can't seem to uncross my legs

    Neil, Feb 2, 2005

  3. babeebrowneyes

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Stephen Charles Rea \(MCT\)" <Stephen Charles Rea (MCT)
    @discussions.microsoft.com> say in @TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl:
    don't forget to wear your hockey helmet

    Neil, Feb 2, 2005
  4. babeebrowneyes

    Neil Guest

    JaR's idea of a Ferarri replacement

    Neil, Feb 2, 2005
  5. babeebrowneyes

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In
    That's because you sit like a woman.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    Please to be click www.mcngp.com. Rgs!

    Ken Briscoe, Feb 2, 2005
  6. Stephen Charles Rea \(MCT\), Feb 2, 2005
  7. LMAO

    He was told that he would get free pliers with purchase...
    apparently, he thought this would be easier than finding
    the one he lost.

    Keyboard Cowboy, Feb 2, 2005
  8. babeebrowneyes

    Neil Guest

    at this moment in time yes.

    Neil, Feb 2, 2005
  9. babeebrowneyes

    Neil Guest

    Neil, Feb 2, 2005
  10. Stephen Charles Rea \(MCT\), Feb 2, 2005
  11. babeebrowneyes

    Neil Guest

    Neil, Feb 2, 2005
  12. babeebrowneyes

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In

    You guys are frickin sicko pervs. I mean, she's just a little girl!

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    nerd32768's "power of twos" decree prompted me to say this:
    "www.mcngp.com."

    Ken Briscoe, Feb 2, 2005
  13. babeebrowneyes

    Neil Guest

    pot meet kettle

    Neil, Feb 2, 2005
  14. babeebrowneyes

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In
    <acid trip>
    <delerious ranting>
    Hi Kettle! How are you? My name's Ken, but people call me Pot. Do you like
    the pretty flowers? Mama said that the flowers are friendly and shouldn't be
    hurt! Why do you hurt the flowers? Oh look, a pony! Let's go for a pony
    ride! No? Why not, Kettle? Would you like me to throw some soup in you? I
    like soup too! Let's feed you some soup and stick you on the fire. Yeah.
    Fire. Let's do that. Get back here!
    </delerious ranting>
    </acid trip>

    Ken Briscoe, Feb 2, 2005
  15. babeebrowneyes

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Keyboard Cowboy climbed on a soapbox
    & opined:
    Fine. You guys don't get to use it.

    http://blogsimages.skynet.be/images/000/152/009_yellow-bus.jpg

    Has a jacuzzi and wet bar in the back, too.

    JaR, Feb 2, 2005
  16. babeebrowneyes

    Neil Guest

    *blink, blink*