    Neil Guest

    I know where there are more (but I can't tell you, she'd kill me)

    JaR however knows of a website that if he pokes around enough...

    Neil, Feb 1, 2005

  2. babeebrowneyes

    Neil Guest

    I was not at the wheel at the time and those guys with the broken noses
    sent by JaR to reclaim (forceably) said Ferrari are to blame

    Neil, Feb 1, 2005

  3. babeebrowneyes

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In
    Then why were your shoes wet, and why was that fish in your breast pocket?

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    www.mcngp.com *is* the one who answered the phone.

    Ken Briscoe, Feb 1, 2005
  4. babeebrowneyes

    Wayne Guest

    Ta mate :) Hmm, I've got a neat photo of Laura devouring a huge steak ...
    but I also have a healthy desire to live!

    --

    Wayne McGlinn
    Brisbane, Oz

    "Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system
    of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the
    masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony"
    - Dennis (sometime in the middle ages)

    Wayne, Feb 1, 2005
  5. babeebrowneyes

    JaR Guest

    Tsk. You will never get anywhere in the world until you learn to accept
    responsibility for your actions.

    Sad, really...

    JaR, Feb 1, 2005
  6. babeebrowneyes

    JaR Guest

    Heh. Love the one on the picnic table.

    JaR, Feb 1, 2005
  7. babeebrowneyes

    catwalker63 Guest

    FrisbeeĀ® <> prattled ceaslessly in

    Congratulations Rev! Finally, I'm not the newest member!!!! Yeah!

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    "Eat your cereal with a fork and do your homework in the dark."

    catwalker63, Feb 2, 2005
  8. babeebrowneyes

    Neil Guest

    I have a very responsible job...

    Neil, Feb 2, 2005
  9. babeebrowneyes

    Neil Guest

    I have shoes?

    Neil, Feb 2, 2005
  10. babeebrowneyes

    Neil Guest

    Heads will roll over this gettingout though

    Neil, Feb 2, 2005
  11. babeebrowneyes

    Neil Guest

    and What pray tell is keeping you from completing the requirements (other
    than disappearing for extended periods).

    Appearently one of our fellow members from channel 2 does not share your
    healthy desire to live.

    Neil, Feb 2, 2005
  12. babeebrowneyes

    Wayne Guest

    uh huh :)

    --

    Wayne

    Wayne, Feb 2, 2005
  13. babeebrowneyes

    Wayne Guest

    dunno mate, thought I had.

    --

    Wayne

    Wayne, Feb 2, 2005
  14. babeebrowneyes

    Neil Guest

    so sad and he was a family man too...

    Neil, Feb 2, 2005
  15. babeebrowneyes

    Doom Guest

    I'm a little late on this but congrats and welcome to our *cough* esteemed
    group.

    Doom, Feb 2, 2005
  16. babeebrowneyes

    Doom Guest

    Welcome, Rev! Check with Doom if you want your own set of ofishul MCNGP
    I just got a new model in. this one crushes WHILE it cuts. It's supposed to
    be bloodless but I'm gonna have to see that to believe it. Somebody round up
    a few [email protected] and lets try it out.

    Doom, Feb 2, 2005
  17. babeebrowneyes

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In
    You seem to be catching a cold. Here you go, try this:
    http://vicks.com/products/nyquil_cough.shtml

    You can thank me later.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    nerd32768 vowed to kill my family if I didn't add a link to
    www.mcngp.com to my signature.

    Ken Briscoe, Feb 2, 2005
  18. babeebrowneyes

    Doom Guest

    Catching a cold indeed. Why do you think I'm so late. I've been deathly ill.
    I could but I prolly won't.

    Doom, Feb 2, 2005
  19. babeebrowneyes

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Doom climbed on a soapbox & opined:
    Oh
    my
    f'n
    Ghod!

    I think my voice went up an octave just reading that.

    JaR, Feb 2, 2005
  20. Yeah don't I feel special now. So when is the little yellow bus coming to
    pick me up anyway?

    --
    "The Rev" MCNGP #44
    Microsoft Certified Trainer

    ..

    Stephen Charles Rea \(MCT\), Feb 2, 2005