    mess up your logic, and a waste of money would be a better responce and more
    will avoid them.

    Syncme

    Syncme, Feb 1, 2005

  2. No, not, I'm just kidding! You just tell your Dad that I am going to get my
    lawyer and he is going to rush you!

    --
    "The Rev"
    Microsoft Certified Trainer

    ..

    Stephen Charles Rea \(MCT\), Feb 1, 2005

  3. babeebrowneyes

    Syncme Guest

    Not there yet. If you look at job postings accross the net they ask for
    them.
    However it is still possible to bring more meaning to it.

    Syncme, Feb 1, 2005
  4. babeebrowneyes

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In Stephen Charles Rea (MCT) <Stephen Charles Rea
    (MCT)@discussions.microsoft.com> rambled:
    This guy's good. Can we get a rush order on this one, or must we wait the
    standard amount of time?

    PING: FRISBEE!!!!!1one!!!!3leventy-0ne!!11

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    Please to be click www.mcngp.com. Rgs!

    Ken Briscoe, Feb 1, 2005
  5. babeebrowneyes

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Stephen Charles Rea (MCT) climbed on
    a soapbox & opined:
    Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! Din! Din! Di! Di! Di! D! D! D...

    Fsck, the bell broke.

    Cheap a$$ made in China crap....

    JaR, Feb 1, 2005
  6. babeebrowneyes

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In
    There's no problem with that. We all have to look out for the ol' number
    one. That's the only reason I hate the dumpers as well. Well, that *was* the
    only reason. But since I've been posting here in mpce.mcse, I've "met" some
    great people who are in the same boat I am. And I feel bad for them - they
    deserve higher paying jobs. Hell, some of them even deserve the low-paying
    jobs, instead of getting blacklisted because they have their MCSE. It makes
    me mad that these people can't find work, or can't find work they're
    qualified for, because some dumper decides he wants to cheat. Which leads to
    him/her/it doing an overwhelmingly horrible job that he's been hired to do,
    leaving the boss with a bad taste in his mouth about MCSEs. And now that the
    dumper is fired, Mr. Manager has to hire someone else. Oh look, the cycle
    begins anew!

    But since we're all on individual crusades to destroy the evil that is
    braindumps, I consider it a group effort.
    I don't feel that it is. There are some people that won't get the hint no
    matter how we phrase it. They're looking for an easy way out, and that's
    that. They won't stop until they get it. Fine, whatever. I'm resigned to the
    fact that there are some people that just can't be reached. But for the
    others, the ones who may not know it's wrong (there's a whole other rant
    about how these tools should know it's wrong to begin with, but I'll save
    that for the next paragraph...), but don't want to do things the wrong way,
    well, we help them. If it's Chalk's Phrase that does it, great. It's a
    two-fer-one, right there. Nothing's worse than being called an @ssfukcer,
    and if these people realize our frustration and catch our intent, then
    they'll stop. They'll be shamed into not dumping.[1]
    Oh dear, here we go. Look, I put the dumpers in two categories: Those that
    know they they're real exam questions, and those that don't. The people
    going to real-exams.net are tools. No ifs, ands, or buts. If you go to a
    site with a name like this, you're obviously looking for actual exam
    questions. You shouldn't need to be told that acquiring actual exam
    questions ahead of time is wrong. In school, did you steal your history
    teacher's exam the day before you were supposed to take it? No, of course
    you didn't. That would be wrong. These clowns are the type of kids who did.
    Except this can't be written off as "kids will be kids". This is a situation
    where adults are trying to cheat the system, but are too stupid to realize
    that while they may get ahead in the short run, they're screwing EVERYONE in
    the long run. Tools.
    The other group, those that *don't* know that TestKings are actual exam
    questions...well, they may or may not be looking for legit study guides. If
    they are, then they usually reply with "Oh, sorry, I didn't know! Is Sybex
    any good, then?" Stuff like that. The ones that are looking for cheats,
    well, plain and simple: they're @ssfukcers. If they know that they're
    cheats, why bother to explain that to them again. Just call them a dirty
    name and move on.

    If they haven't been
    See above.

    Like Kline said, you're heart is in the right place here. It's just that
    your method has been tried, but many of us gave up long ago, and resorted to
    our current method. You know, I wish we didn't have to set people on the
    right track this way. But it looks like it works better than your way. It's
    quite a Macchiavellian thing....the end justifies the means, here. We may be
    in the wrong with our comments, but if we can make some people not dump,
    we've done a good thing, right?

    If you want to stick to your method, that's fine, and you are to be
    commended for joining the fight. However, should you feel that harsher
    tactics become necessary, please don't hesitate to drop the AF-bomb when
    appropriate. Either way, keep fighting the good fight. :)

    [1] Note this is only the people who don't want to cheat. Those that do want
    to cheat will continue to do so, no matter what we say to them.

    Ken Briscoe, Feb 1, 2005
  7. Aw, screw it. Who wouldn't vote for this guy, anyway.

    Having shown all the requirements for MCNGP membership, and probably in
    record time, and pretty much without any help whatsoever, I hereby
    officially introduce Stephen Charles Rea "The Rev", MCNGP #44.

    Rev, your welcome kit should arrive by a buxom blonde courier whenever I'm
    done with her. Your kit includes rare photos of fellow MCT Laura Robinson
    giving you the one-fingered salute, and various compromising photos of other
    female MCNGP's that we've managed to blackma^H^H^H^H^H^H^H recruit. It also
    contains instructions on the sekrit handshake, passwords to the ultra pr0n
    section of http://www.mcngp.com and much more!

    Visit our site, peruse the member pictures, and e-mail me an appropriate one
    for yourself, or suffer the wrath of Frisbee/Consultant picking one out for
    you.

    Welcome Aboard, Rev.

    Wayne, stick around, you may be next.

    --
    Fris "Eight more for our deck of cards." bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.com

    Certaholics

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Feb 1, 2005
  8. babeebrowneyes

    Kat Guest

    Excuse me- I'm offended. You specifically mention Laura Robinson, and the
    buxom courier, but where's KAT?! What happened to me?

    MEOW

    Kat
    MCNGP # 29

    Kat, Feb 1, 2005
  9. Don't worry, babe. I won't release those nice photos you sent to me to
    ANYONE else.

    By the way... they're getting a little... uh, worn. Can you send me some
    new ones?

    Oh, P.S. to The Rev: My last initial is H. As in
    "HelloSendMeYourPicOnlyNekkidOnesFromFemalesThankYou"

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Feb 1, 2005
  10. babeebrowneyes

    LnkWizard Guest

    That and like was done for me, maybe drop a proper name rather
    than a name for a group of sayings.

    Lnkwizard2 MCNGP 2^5

    http://www.mcngp.com

    LnkWizard, Feb 1, 2005
  11. No problem I don't think anyone would want to see my sorry a$$ naked! I'll
    ping you when I get home. As for now I gotta get back to teaching this SQL
    class.

    Stephen Charles Rea \(MCT\), Feb 1, 2005
  12. babeebrowneyes

    LnkWizard Guest

    [email protected], I need to read all the posts before replying. It's moot
    point now.

    Lnkwizard2 MCNGP 2^5

    http://www.mcngp.com

    LnkWizard, Feb 1, 2005
  13. Make sure you tell your students that you have just been bestowed the rarest
    and most coveted certification in the IT industry. It makes an MCT look
    like a BrainBench cert, just ask Neil.

    Oh, and we're expecting a nice, long acceptance speech sometime tomorrow as
    well. Some of the ones in the past were framable.

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Feb 1, 2005
  14. Oh Jesus H Christ a freakin speech? Crap.... You might be sorry asking me
    for that :)

    Stephen Charles Rea \(MCT\), Feb 1, 2005
  15. babeebrowneyes

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Frisbee® climbed on a soapbox & opined:
    Welcome, Rev! Check with Doom if you want your own set of ofishul MCNGP
    approved No0b torturing tools. We share the MCNGP pliers (MikeT had 'em
    last) If you want to get in the line for the MCNGP Ferrari, send me a copy
    of your driver's license and a hunnerd dollars. Ignore the rust and salt
    stains, Neil says that it's normal for Italian sports cars.

    JaR, Feb 1, 2005
  16. babeebrowneyes

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In Stephen Charles Rea (MCT) <Stephen Charles Rea
    (MCT)@discussions.microsoft.com> rambled:
    please to be congratulations for you in MCNGP No.44 and welcome to mcngp
    thanks! goodbye

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    nerd32768's mother told him to clean his room. Instead, he visited
    www.mcngp.com.

    Ken Briscoe, Feb 1, 2005

  17. Yeah... "normal" for Italian sports cars that have ended
    up being driven into the ocean *coughNeilcough*.

    Keyboard Cowboy, Feb 1, 2005
  18. babeebrowneyes

    Syncme Guest

    My thinking is that most mentions of the dumps are from blatant spammers and
    they are unlikely to come back to see the comments responded to them so the
    $.ss.... comments are useless. However the groups get mirrored to other news
    servers and indexed in search engines and viewed by many. The @.ss...
    comments may be viewed as frustration at the spam only.(since that's what
    those messages are).

    Being professionals frequenting this place some must realize, they
    must/should not be validated as cheaters or even effective to get the piece
    of paper.
    Confirming their claims just breeds bad/fake certs. Bad certs hurt all of
    us.
    Weather they are tools/I0iots/liars/cheaters it doesn't matter, posting some
    sort bad reviews... will be far more effective. Instinctively people always
    want the easiest way out. They must be taught that there isn't.

    A comment attached to it saying that it doesn't work and are incorrect they
    are wrong and this ... is the way to do it.... will cut down or eliminate
    the demand for it.

    At least, people will think twice about wasting time on them.
    Not saying the "AF-bomb" from time to time is not tempting.

    Syncme

    Syncme, Feb 1, 2005
  19. babeebrowneyes

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In
    Well, you'd be surprised. For a while, this was true, but the wonghs,
    cobols, and kellymes of the world seem to have gone to other groups. Now,
    requests for dumps usually, and I hate to say it, come from Indians (or
    folks with Indian-sounding 'nyms, anyway) in the form of:

    I WOULD LIKE START MCSE TRAINING. PLEASE TO SEND ME DUMPS FOR EXAMEN 70.210
    AND 70.270 FOR MCSE. HOW MUCH IS EXAMEN? THANKS BYE.

    RGS,

    Seriously, that is where the requests for dumps come from. They don't even
    realize that they don't need to take both of those exams. If they'd do the
    slightest bit of research, they'd learn what they need to know, where to get
    it, and how not to be a moran.
    Yes, this is replication. Almost all public news servers are synched with
    others. However, as for the search engine point: Do you really think that
    people asking for dumps would bother to go to Google Groups and check to see
    if any of their questions (legitimate or dump requests, it doesn't matter)
    have been asked before? Of course not.
    Like I said, this was the case about a year ago or so, but now the majority
    of references to dumps *aren't* spam. In other groups, maybe, but not this
    one.
    This, we can agree upon.
    This works for the spam, but not for the dump requests.
    Well, dumps *are* an easy way out. They require no work! However, it's only
    a temporary solution. And the solution is the cause of another problem. A
    problem bigger than their original one. A problem that will affect us all.
    Unfortunately, and I may just be a cynic here, but there will always be a
    need for them. People will always look for the easiest way to do things,
    whether it's morally correct, emotionally validating, and self satisfying,
    or scum-of-the-earth, cheating, stealing, everyone-else-be-damned. The
    easiest way always wins out. It's the minority of people who'd rather do
    things the right way than do things the easy way. We can't eliminate the
    need for them, as there will always be people out there who will try to get
    their grubby diseased paws on them, but we can elminate their access to
    them. Of course, *we* can't. We can not point them in the right direction,
    and we can report them to MS, CompTIA, and other agencies who dump-sellers
    are ripping off. Only they (in cooperation with the law) can limit dumpers
    access to them. But we, as watchdogs, so to speak, are the first step in
    making this happen.
    Oh it's tempting alright. And I just go with it. If I feel an AF-bomb
    brewing in my bowels, I just let'er rip. Those assfukcers deserve it. Like I
    said, feel free to utilize Chalk's phrase whenever necessary. But should you
    choose the more civil route, that's fine as well.

    Ken Briscoe, Feb 1, 2005
  20. babeebrowneyes

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Stephen Charles Rea \(MCT\)" <Stephen Charles Rea
    (MCT)@discussions.microsoft.com> say in
    CONGRABULATIONS! now I have to get back to this Exchange class

    Neil, Feb 1, 2005