what is the 'jumper" in computer

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by tp, Oct 27, 2003.

  1. tp

    tp Guest

    tp, Oct 27, 2003
    1. Advertisements

  2. tp

    DeMoN LaG Guest

    You have already asked this question and been given an answer. It's a
    small piece of plastic with some metal conductor on the inside that shorts
    two pins together.

    AIM: FrznFoodClerk (actually me)
    email: [email protected]_cast.net (_ = m)
    website: under construction
    Need a technician in the south Jersey area?
    email/IM for rates/services
    DeMoN LaG, Oct 27, 2003
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.