  1. John Dough

    John Dough Guest

    It can be anything

    John Dough, Jul 19, 2004

  2. John Dough

    Sabineellen Guest

    it's a really difficult question; i think something like "what funny things you
    took pictures of come to your mind readily and you care to mention" would be
    much easier to respond to.

    Sabineellen, Jul 19, 2004

  3. John Dough

    Kimberlee Guest

    My sister-in-law, hanging on (barely) in a big tree.
    The laugh on her face was precious, and even now, the photo makes us laugh
    every time we see it.
    ~Kimberlee

    Kimberlee, Jul 20, 2004
  4. Had a fellow professional photographer in Seattle photographed a
    wedding one time and as he did the shot of the bridesmaids catching the
    bouquet, one of them "bounced" out just as he clicked the shutter.

    Randall Ainsworth, Jul 20, 2004
  5. Well, it was funny to me - also at a wedding. The parents of the bride
    came in on a late flight, and were actually asleep, side by side in
    their chairs, during the vows.

    I grabbed a frame more as a joke with myself than anything else, but
    the bride saw it and INSISTED it go in the album!

    Scott Schuckert, Jul 20, 2004
  6. John Dough

    Ron Hunter Guest

    Was it Janet Jackson?

    Ron Hunter, Jul 21, 2004
  7. No, both of them popped out. More the work of negative G's than a
    wardrobe malfunction.

    Randall Ainsworth, Jul 21, 2004
  8. John Dough

    zeitgeist Guest

    group shot at a wedding, guy in the middle glances right down the other
    lady's cleavage, as learing and lustful as a simple glace can be.

    zeitgeist, Jul 21, 2004
  9. John Dough

    Ron Hunter Guest

    An Ed Sullivan moment.

    Ron Hunter, Jul 21, 2004
  10. It was not me, but a friend of mine told me he took a picture of his cat
    excreting, and then posted it on his web site. He then remarked that his
    cat took a picture of a squirrel doing the same thing (when it jumped in
    the window where the camera was on the window sill and accidently hit the
    shutter button).

    Now he will be 8 years old later this year.

    His mother then informed me that he is a great story teller, that he never
    took such a picture, that his cat never accidently took a picture of
    anything, and that he has never put a photograph on a web site.

    But he fooled me.

    Jean-David Beyer, Jul 21, 2004
  11. I'm standing on a sidewalk with my camera in my hand, and I see this kid
    riding a bike. He spots me and starts to show off, probably thinking I might
    photograph him. For some reason I don't.

    Finally, when the kid got really close to me, maybe just a few steps away,
    he stumbles on some pebbles, dramatically slides down the pavement with his
    bike and ends up in grass. And what do you know - I've got a smile on my
    face and a camera pointed right at his screamin face.

    I know, it's sounds a bit rough, but as soon as I took the shot I went and
    helped him get back on his feet.

    --
    ------------------------------
    online photo portfolio

    " If you saw a man drowning and you could either save him or photograph the
    event, what film would you use?"
    - Anonymous

    Drazen Stojcic / BUNTOVNIK, Jul 25, 2004
  12. They had just finished redoing the concrete driveway at our local firehouse
    in Menlo Park, CA. Before they could put up the barriers, a guy in a VW bus
    comes barreling down the street and decides to make a U-turn, and pulls
    right onto the fresh concrete driveway, and bogs down, wheel-hub deep.....I
    was coming the other way, and saw him make the left turn a half a block in
    front of me. When I saw what happened, I pulled over a few doors down from
    the firehouse, and got out and took a picture of a bunch of firemen and
    several concrete contractor guys, all standing around staring at this guy in
    his van, looking stupid.....I think that picture is still hanging on the
    bulletin board of the firehouse to this day.....(about twenty years ago,
    now)

    William Graham, Jul 25, 2004
  13. John Dough

    Mikey S. Guest

    Mikey S., Jul 25, 2004
  14. John Dough

    asdf Guest

    I don't believe you. Prove it by showing us the photo.

    asdf, Jul 26, 2004
  15. Eric Morecambe

    Tony Parkinson, Jul 26, 2004
  16. Somebody just sent me the JPG. Send me an E-mail and I'll shoot it
    your way.

    Randall Ainsworth, Jul 26, 2004
  17. John Dough

    Luke Webber Guest

    Me too! Me too! Put it on a website and give us all a look!

    I don't believe Randall got the joke the first time around. <g>

    Luke

    Luke Webber, Jul 26, 2004
  18. What's the joke? I saw this picture back in the early 90s.

    Randall Ainsworth, Jul 26, 2004
  19. to be a clump of smaller carrots. I pulled them out of the ground and
    I noticed that two of them were wrapped around each other in cork
    screw fashion, much like, well, you know.. There was a third, smaller
    carrot that had grown in the middle of the two... How shameful what
    these carrots do at night!

    Gladly email the pic upon request: patsavura9ATWMconnectcom [email protected]

    Michael P Gabriel, Jul 27, 2004