  1. Sparky

    Sparky Guest

    What is Outlook Inbox file name?

    Sparky, Aug 10, 2003

  2. Sparky

    boy wonder Guest

    boy wonder, Aug 10, 2003

  3. Sparky

    zeb Guest

    : What is Outlook Inbox file name?
    :

    C:\Documents and Settings\<your name>\Local Settings\Application
    Data\Identities\{a whole bunch of #'s}\Microsoft\Outlook Express\Inbox.dbx

    --
    Zeb

    the dyslexic milk man
    http://www.zebsplace.com

    zeb, Aug 10, 2003
  4. Sparky

    Jj Guest

    Outlook 2000/2002:

    The Inbox is hiding in the outlook.pst file.
    win 9x: C:\Windows\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook
    2000/XP: C:\Documents and Settings\ username\Local Settings\Application
    Data\Microsoft\Outlook

    To make it easy install
    http://office.microsoft.com/downloads/2002/pfbackup.aspx
    and it will back up the pst files every now and then to a folder of your
    choice.

    Jj, Aug 10, 2003