    our TEST PASS Guarantee for every exam.

    Call me, Sharon Phillips at 214.441.5741 or
    and ask about joining our next Boot Camp to begin October 2, 2004.

    Sharon Phillips, Aug 25, 2004

  2. 2, 2004.

    Was that ? cause I think that
    is probably a good address.

    Keyboard Cowboy, Aug 25, 2004

  3. Sharon Phillips

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    (Sharon Phillips) wrote in
    i called and you guys told me to screw myself. whats up with that?

    Rowdy Yates, Aug 25, 2004
  4. Sharon Phillips

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again (Sharon Phillips)
    spewed in
    Vikings (singing elaborately): Spam spam spam spam. Lovely spam!
    Wonderful spam! Spam spa-a-a-a-a-am spam spa-a-a-a-a-am spam. Lovely
    spam! Lovely spam! Lovely spam! Lovely spam! Lovely spam! Spam spam spam
    spam!

    now away with you...

    Neil, Aug 26, 2004
  5. Sharon Phillips

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    A spamin' we will go.
    spamin' all the way.
    from the south side of London
    to the tip of Portsmouth Bay!
    A spamin' we will go.
    Me and my hooligan friend
    a spamin' we will go
    and spam you 'til the end.

    Rowdy Yates, Aug 26, 2004
  6. Sharon, is this a nudist camp by any chance?

    R U Hawt?

    --
    Fris "Dangling Dongle" beeĀ®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.com

    Certaholics

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Aug 26, 2004
  7. Sharon Phillips

    Neil Guest

    I want some Hawt Chick to mount my dongle...could Sharon be the one...

    Neil, Aug 26, 2004
  8. Sharon Phillips

    Brian Guest

    Better yet, according to their web site you can call them at 1-800-228-1608,
    or email .

    Wait a minute... Test pass guarantee? I smell a rat. Or an assfcqker. I
    think that would smell worse.

    Brian, Aug 26, 2004
  9. Sharon Phillips

    Jim Burton Guest

    Do you smell the rat at or at
    ? In any case I think you should SEND MAIL:
    or and ask them. Maybe the
    or people will help you with
    your allergies. After all, and
    seem like such helpful people. They (
    and ) guarantee success! So,
    in summary, please write to and
    and thank them for providing such a fine service at
    or at .

    Jim Burton, Aug 28, 2004
  10. If you're already an MCSE for 2000, take the 2 upgrade exams. This would be
    the fastest way. If not, you need to take all the exams to be MCSE 2003.

    Edward Melvin U. Javier, Aug 28, 2004
  11. Sharon Phillips

    catwalker63 Guest

    I don't like spam!

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    "I don't want one of those systems based on the cellulite processor."

    catwalker63, Aug 30, 2004