    Hi, just wondering what is the dos command to view available wireless network.
    Besides may i know where i can learn more dos command.
    thank you

    Guest, Jan 21, 2005

  2. Guest

    Pavel A. Guest

    Maybe you can roll you own, using vbscript and WMI query for the BSID list,
    or wmic utility.

    --PA

    Pavel A., Jan 22, 2005

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    I know that 'net' has a lot of functions to do with networks. For example
    'net use' it is possible to add network maps, and net user can add/remove
    users. Maybe you can find it somewhere in there? net view locates all the
    computernames on the network and available shares.

    Guest, Jan 24, 2005