    35mm and collect lenses for my DSLR when I finally do get it.

    Thanks for any replies.

    Steven.

    Steven C \(Doktersteve\), Aug 21, 2003

  2. see dpreview.com forums - there u can read many many stories answering ur
    equestion,
    kind regards,
    Tomash

    Tomash Bednarz, Aug 21, 2003

  3. Steven C \(Doktersteve\)

    Jouni Karvo Guest

    It seems to me that the main drawbacks are
    - AF mode selection not available
    - light meter mode selection not available
    - flash exposure correction not available (?)

    Mirror lock-up and second curtain sync are for me not so frequently
    used features so that lack thereof makes the body unusable.

    Segmentation is infuriating.

    yours,
    Jouni

    Jouni Karvo, Aug 21, 2003
  4. Steven C \(Doktersteve\)

    Dana Laffit Guest

    I know the body is a huge difference (plastic vs. metal), but what are the
    Just hearing that alone is enough to know I would never pay that kind of money
    for a plastic camera. What else is there to know?

    Dana Laffit, Aug 21, 2003
  5. Steven C \(Doktersteve\)

    Dana Laffit Guest

    So, it sounds as if this camera here is the answer to many people like me
    That would be the G3.

    Dana Laffit, Aug 21, 2003