    thank you in advance.

    best regards,
    GL

    Guest, Aug 10, 2005

  2. August 9, 2005

    It would depend on how many books you need and whether you would take
    courses.... 5 exams = $600 US, + books which if you buy the 5 Training Kits
    from MSPress, you can get them for about $120 US which = $720.... so
    probably no less than that?

    --
    Joseph Bittman
    Microsoft Certified Solution Developer

    Web Site: http://71.39.42.23
    Static IP

    Joseph Bittman MCSD, Aug 10, 2005

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    thanks for ur info.

    Guest, Aug 10, 2005
  4. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Joseph Bittman

    congrads on the MCSD. I am still working on mine. MCAD done

    Guest, Aug 10, 2005
  5. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Basically the same as ONE college course with books....cheap!

    Guest, Aug 10, 2005
  6. August 10, 2005

    :) Thanks! Congrats to you on MCAD!! :)

    Joseph Bittman MCSD, Aug 10, 2005