    software that allows a full page view of a jpg and from the full page
    view allows deleting?

    Thanks

    q1m7ot001, Sep 28, 2007

  2. Does pressing delete on your keyboard not delete the picture while viewing
    in Windows Photo Gallery?

    Steven Campbell, Sep 28, 2007

  3. q1m7ot001

    Bill Guest

    Irfanview - freeware. I view in fullscreen mode, advancing to the
    next photo with the mouse wheel and hit the delete key for any photo
    that I don't want to keep.

    HTH
    Bill

    Bill, Sep 28, 2007
  4. q1m7ot001

    Ron Hunter Guest

    Irfanview. Free, and works great. You can view the picture at full
    screen, and just press 'delete' for any you don't want to keep.

    Ron Hunter, Sep 29, 2007