What Is the Best Way to Photograph Your Child?

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by ghyti, Aug 8, 2007.

  1. ghyti

    ghyti Guest

    ghyti, Aug 8, 2007

  2. ghyti

    Gino Guest

    Ooo, Ooo, I know this one. With a camera?

    Gino, Aug 8, 2007

  3. ghyti

    Paul Heslop Guest

    Paul Heslop, Aug 8, 2007
  4. ghyti

    Rod Guest

    You're a complete ass. You assume everyone is
    using a digital camera without an optical zoom, I
    guess. Read what you just said.

    "To many people, the zoom feature on the camera is
    God sent. Thinking that they can take good quality
    pictures from afar off is actually false thinking.
    When you zoom a digital camera, all the camera
    does is blowing up the image on the screen. The
    resolution of the image is greatly reduced by
    every enlargement of the image. One trick to
    preserve the quality of the image is to make the
    image at a higher resolution."

    I know of very few digital cameras that don't have
    an optical zoom. You are correct if talking
    digital zoom but you fail to explain that.

    Rod, Aug 13, 2007