    Seymore Guest

    Why does this OT crap really matter?

    BTW, Red Barchetta...

    Seymore, Apr 6, 2004

  2. xanadu
    close second...hemispheres

    howie feltersnatch, Apr 6, 2004

  3. Seymore

    Paolo Pizzi Guest

    What is the best Rush song ever?

    How about "I'm racist hypocritical drug addict"? ;-)

    Paolo Pizzi, Apr 6, 2004
  4. Seymore

    A. Lurker Guest

    How about "I'm racist hypocritical drug addict"? ;-)[/QUOTE]

    Sounds like everything you know about Rush you learned from your buddies
    at DemocratUnderground.com

    A. Lurker, Apr 6, 2004
  5. Seymore

    YYZedd Guest

    I think The Camera Eye won the last poll on this NG. Or was it LVS?

    YYZedd, Apr 6, 2004
  6. I never knew Rush Limbaugh could sing.

    Charlie Dilks, Apr 6, 2004
  7. Seymore

    Derek Guest

    Red Barchetta with Freewill a close second, they had better play both these
    this time!

    Derek, Apr 6, 2004
  8. Seymore

    Atrox Guest

    Neither. It was Natural Science, which is, by the way, the best Rush song.

    Atrox, Apr 7, 2004
  9. Seymore

    Levi Ramsey Guest

    I've scientifically (well, at least as scientifically as the Bowl
    Championship Series ratings) determined that the best Rush songs are (in
    order):

    Limelight
    2112
    La Villa Strangiato
    Secret Touch
    Resist
    Cut to the Chase
    Force Ten
    Natural Science

    --
    Levi Ramsey

    How can anybody be enlightened? Truth is, after all, so poorly lit...
    Currently playing: Rush - Test for Echo - Carve Away the Stone
    Linux 2.6.2-3mdk
    23:33:00 up 31 days, 22:49, 6 users, load average: 1.04, 0.88, 0.74

    Levi Ramsey, Apr 7, 2004
  10. Seymore

    rush2007

    Joined:
    Dec 26, 2007
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Granted my answer will probably change soon, since I'm relatively new Rush fan, and some of their 80's stuff is growing on me. VERY! hard to choose my top three but here it is so far:
    5. Closer to the Heart (very hard to choose between Fly by Night and this)
    4. Bastille Day
    3. La Villa Strangiato
    2. YYZ
    1. Spirit of the Radio

    LVS is probably the best rock song out there, but YYZ has the emotional attatchment of being the 1st rush song i heard. As for Spirit of the Radio...its the song that really got me into Rush, and got me thru some stressful times. Also great lyrics. Like I said im a new rush fan, and i mainly based this on their rockish side...however songs like Limelight and Subdivisions are growing on me...ill post back soon if i change my top 5. DOnt be suprised

    rush2007, Dec 27, 2007