    lauis Guest

    i am a new student for mcse2003. I want to know what is the first exam in
    mcse 2003 is best?

    lauis, Apr 21, 2008

  2. Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], Apr 21, 2008

  3. Probably to start with the client: 70-270 or 70-620. Unless you have a lot
    more experience with the server side and rarely touch the clients, then hit
    the 70-290.

    Of course, if you are truely a new student, you can get an elective by
    taking the CompTIA A+ and Network+ exams. But, you really need to know what
    you are being tested on. You need the experience to back up your
    certifications.

    Dustin Harper, Apr 21, 2008
  4. lauis

    Consultant Guest

    i prefer this:

    1, 4, 2, 3, 8

    Consultant, Apr 24, 2008
  5. lauis

    CBIC Guest

    That's the combination to my locker. You [email protected]@rd!

    CBIC, Apr 24, 2008
  6. Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], Apr 25, 2008
  7. lauis

    Jtyc Guest

    Do you realize that if you add those up, you get 18!!!!

    18 = Legal

    Jtyc, Apr 25, 2008
  8. Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], Apr 25, 2008
  9. lauis

    Kline Sphere Guest

    i am a new student for mcse2003. I want to know what is the first exam in
    avoid doing the second one first or the last one second.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Apr 25, 2008
  10. lauis

    kemp Guest

    Hello Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.],
    Yes, 18 is legal, and youth can be attractive - but she is inexperienced
    and will leave you doing all the work!

    kemp, Apr 25, 2008
  11. lauis

    Bill Hileman Guest