     Guest

    Blew

    , Apr 1, 2004

  2. Kurt Cobain was from right here (Aberdeen, WA) and all of their music
    sucked.

    Randall Ainsworth, Apr 1, 2004

  3.

    Anne Guest

    Come as you Are

    Anne, Apr 1, 2004
  4. Well, that was a bit of a negative reply, wasn't it, Randall? Didn't your
    mother ever tell you that if you didn't have anything nice to say, to not
    say anything? I'd appreciate it if you'd stop breathing.

    Johnny Fairview, Apr 1, 2004
  5.

    ~Jenzebel~ Guest

    what are u...deaf? or just handicap?

    ~Jenzebel~, Apr 1, 2004
  6.

    OLM Guest

    Rainbow Chaser

    OLM, Apr 1, 2004
  7.

    Paul H. Guest

    It's "Amp Goes to Eleven." Wait, that's Spinal Tap! Same difference,
    though.

    Paul H., Apr 1, 2004
  8.

    Azzz1588 Guest

    Well lets face it, their music really did suck.......
    (unless you like bad background noise)

    That was the best thing kurt cobain did !!!!
    (he was smart about that, used a 12 ga to the head, good for him !!)

    And I'd appericate it if you would stop breathing too...................

    Feel better now ?

    Azzz1588, Apr 2, 2004
  9.

    scube Guest

    rape me

    --

    "I look out into the auditorium or gymnasium and I see Mr and
    Mrs Middle America, who voted for George W Bush and believed

    scube, Apr 2, 2004
  10.

    vhl Guest

    wrote:

    What about MV? Nah, I reckon Sappy.

    Vin.

    vhl, Apr 2, 2004
  11. Well, that was a bit of a negative reply, wasn't it, Randall? Didn't your
    Let's see...he was a mediocre guitar player who wrote/sang disgusting
    lyrics. Yeah, I think "suck" pretty much sums it up.

    They're wanting to put up a statue of him somewhere here in town.
    Actually, the statue was made shortly after he offed himself.
    I'd recommend they modify the statue a little...put a needle in his
    arm and a shotgun in his mouth. Make it a little more realistic.

    Randall Ainsworth, Apr 2, 2004
  12. Oh, randall, can I be like you? Please?

    Dave.. (Suicide-lovin' fun junkie)

    Font of all useless information.

    Vote Your Uterus, Apr 2, 2004
  13. I'm with you, dave. Randall is my hero

    Johnny Fairview, Apr 2, 2004
  14. Ok, so Kurt wasn't the greatest guitarist in the world. He was more than a
    little ham-fisted when he played. However, he was quite able to write a
    catchy tune. If you want proof of that, listen to Unplugged in New York.
    Quite possibly one of the greatest showcases of songwriting, performance,
    and emotion ever. As for his lyrics being disgusting, I don't agree with
    you. Something tells me you never actually took the time to listen to or
    read anything he wrote. Sure, on the outside, songs like "Rape Me" seem
    like the would have disgusting content, but Kurt wasn't singing about it in
    a literal or physical sense. He wasn't asking someone to rape him. He was
    making a statement against it. Much like people couldn't look past Eric
    Clapton's "Cocaine" because of its title, you don't seem to be able to look
    past the obvious with Kurt. How can you use the word "suck"? You can state
    your opinion as "I personally don't like him", but you can't use a blanket
    statement like "he sucks". Quite obviously, he affected millions of people
    with his music and message. He personally changed the face of American
    culture seemingly overnight. Not since the Beatles, one of his favorite
    bands, had any one group (let alone single person) done something as
    remarkable as what he did. But, you can't seem to face the facts and look
    at what he did. "He sucks." You can't get over the fact that he sometimes
    hit the wrong note or chord, and you can't get over his word usage. I
    personally would love to see a list of your favorite bands or musicians, but
    I don't feel I should grant you the respect or courtesy of reading any more
    of your idiotic and hateful posts. Kurt had his demons, just like everyone
    else. If you can't see past his addiction to drugs or his "disgusting
    lyrics", then you probably can't see your own faults. I feel sorry for you
    because of how close minded and hateful you are.

    Johnny Fairview, Apr 2, 2004
  15. He sounds happy. Like he lives a full life and such..

    Vote Your Uterus, Apr 3, 2004
  16. Ok, so Kurt wasn't the greatest guitarist in the world. He was more than a
    Clapton didn't write "Cocaine" - JJ Cale did.

    Uh...so something like "I want to eat your cancer when it turns black"
    and the anti-Christian imagery in the "Box" video was not disgusting?
    He was a sick-o and deserves no idolization. Yeah, lots of people
    bought his records. Lots of people buy Britney Spears records too. In
    the music biz, crap sells.

    Randall Ainsworth, Apr 3, 2004
  17.

    ~Jenzebel~ Guest

    so what are u here for?
    u think you can convince us he sucked....? lol
    go be productive....

    ~Jenzebel~, Apr 3, 2004
  18.

    Azzz1588 Guest

    Please ..................

    It's nothing more than low class music for low class listners.

    There is a reason that classical music has sold more than all other
    forms of music combined........................

    Azzz1588, Apr 3, 2004
  19. so what are u here for?
    Just to piss off morons like you. And I live in the town where Kurt
    was born. My house is on West Wishkah St. and I go over the Wishkah
    River every day.

    The only guy in the band with any talent was Dave Grohl. Novoselic is
    a complete moron.

    Randall Ainsworth, Apr 4, 2004
  20. Ever consider drowning yourself on your daily visits, you should.

    --
    Ya Dig? Yeah I dig, I dig really well yo, a hole even.

    Welcome to TEH usenet, I am TEH GOD!!!!11

    http://www.davegotbettersincebleach.com/

    The Quiznos subs, ...bring in a coupon!

    In time, they will all bow...

    ~SiG~