  1. John Navas

    John Navas Guest

    Pleasure Principal is my favorite of all time

    John Navas, Apr 12, 2004

  2. John Navas

    Tourniquet Guest

    On 12 Apr 2004 14:50:43 -0700, John Navas wrote:

    From the Navas Group?
    Mine too.

    Tourniquet, Apr 12, 2004

  3. John Navas

    Rich Guest

    I like the groove to 'What have you done for me lately'

    rich

    Rich, Apr 12, 2004
  4. John Navas

    kwaj Guest

    If
    Runaway

    kwaj, Apr 12, 2004
  5. John Navas

    flemthrower Guest

    mine is teh silence betwee the tracks

    flemthrower, Apr 12, 2004
  6. John Navas

    Preesi Guest

    That whole album was great!
    I feel genuinely sad for her, shes a hot sexy great singer and
    performer, but she will always
    be asked about MJ, I couldnt feel sexy if my bro was accused of that Id
    be subconciously emotionally raped
    by it and would want to forget sex!
    Id get a Rider to my press junkets that they werent EVER allowed to ask
    about MJ!

    --
    preesi
    Hey Kids!

    Preesi, Apr 13, 2004
  7. John Navas

    Woodie69 Guest

    Love Will Never Do Without You

    Woodie69, Apr 13, 2004
  8. In too deep

    and

    Trust a try

    ©N¥ikuli, Williåm©, Apr 13, 2004
  9. There is none

    delta.sixxxeleven, Apr 13, 2004
  10. John Navas

    Woodie69 Guest

    : My favorites are the ones she DOESN'T sing.
    :

    Oh, how witty. :p

    Woodie69, Apr 13, 2004
  11. John Navas

    flemthrower Guest

    I ahve to agree with outlaw. she is a skanky ho with little or no talent.
    the only thing she can do well is keep her name in the press which is not
    so much her as her people.

    flemthrower, Apr 13, 2004
  12. John Navas

    DJ Kazuya Guest

    That's the Way Love Goes, and Escapade.

    DJ Kazuya, Apr 13, 2004

  13. My favorites are the ones she DOESN'T sing.

    The Outlaw Salome Wales, Apr 13, 2004
  14. John Navas

    Mayfair Guest

    Best Janet Jackson song? Now there's an oxymoron if ever I have heard
    one. LMFAO!!!!!!

    Mayfair

    "Just because no one understands you does not mean you are an artist."

    Mayfair, Apr 13, 2004
  15. John Navas

    CND Guest

    So many great songs.
    My favourites:
    When I Think Of You
    Black Cat
    Love Will Never Do
    Someday Is Tonight.

    CND, Apr 13, 2004
  16. John Navas

    CND Guest

    So do I. She's had phenomenal success and is an artist in her own right but it
    must really aggravate her to be asked about MJ constantly.

    CND, Apr 13, 2004
  17. John Navas

    dirkules Guest

    Agreed!

    Someday is Tonight is a close second

    dirkules, Apr 13, 2004
  18. John Navas

    Pauli G Guest

    Not a huge fan of hers, but I liked 'That's The Way Love Goes' from
    the first time I heard it (good memories go along with the song).

    Pauli G, Apr 13, 2004
  19. John Navas

    Nony Buz Guest

    silence (the verb, not title)

    Nony Buz, Apr 13, 2004
  20. John Navas

    CND Guest

    That's The Way Love Goes is a great track. This track is one of her biggest hits
    to date.

    CND, Apr 13, 2004