    In Outlook Express, I'm recently getting a message(error), telling me that
    Msimn is causing an error in this .DLL, what's its purpose.(the SHLWAPI.DLL)
    ?.Cheers.FRED C, come to think of it, what is Msimn??...All The Best.FRED C

    fredcromer, Apr 28, 2004

  2. fredcromer

    Trent SC Guest

    In Outlook Express, I'm recently getting a message(error), telling me that

    Msimn.exe is the main executable program that opens Outlook Express. Its
    name is an acronym for MicroSoft Internet Mail and News, the earlier
    incarnation of OE.

    Google returns a number of possible links for this problem:
    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=SHLWAPI.DLL+msimn&spell=1

    HTH

    Trent SC, Apr 29, 2004

  3. fredcromer

    The Prophecy Guest

    "Msimn" is the exe for Outlook Express.

    shlwapi.dll is a system file

    http://www.liutilities.com/products/wintaskspro/dlllibrary/shlwapi/

    The Prophecy, Apr 29, 2004
  4. fredcromer

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Apr 29, 2004
  5. fredcromer

    Unk Guest

    I guess you didn't bother to read the replies to your first post.

    http://tinyurl.com/ytfg8

    Unk, Apr 29, 2004