    for these files?

    Thanks

    Big Fred

    Anonymous, Oct 27, 2003

  2. Anonymous

    °Mike° Guest

    A quick search of Google suggests that it's a generic
    AppForge movie file. You may need AppForge to view
    the clips. I couldn't find a stand-alone viewer.

    http://www.appforge.com/

    °Mike°, Oct 27, 2003

  3. Anonymous

    Webb Guest

    try http://www.freecodecs.com
    =---

    Webb, Oct 27, 2003
  4. Anonymous

    Webb Guest

    Webb, Oct 27, 2003
  5. Anonymous

    gangle Guest

    They are probably .rm files that have been
    misnamed. Remane them.

    gangle, Oct 27, 2003