    pass. I'm also in the A+ program and it's 515.
    Thanks,
    ----------------

    Tim C, Feb 6, 2005

  2. From: http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcpexams/faq/preparing.asp

    Your scaled score and pass/fail status: All Microsoft exams are scaled so
    that a passing score is 700. Any score of 700 or above is a "pass"; any
    score below 700 is a "fail." Different passing scores do not reflect
    different levels of examinee knowledge. The different passing scores are
    statistically insignificant. For example, an examinee who scores 900 is not
    necessarily more knowledgeable in the exam's topic area than an examinee who
    scores 800: Both examinees are simply qualified. Likewise, different failing
    scores do not reflect different levels of examinee knowledge. For example,
    an examinee who scores 400 is not necessarily less knowledgeable in the exam
    's topic area than an examinee who scores 600. In this case, both examinees
    are simply unqualified.

    --
    "The Rev" MCNGP #44
    Microsoft Certified Trainer

    justafreak.com
    ..

    The Rev \(MCT\), Feb 6, 2005

  3. Tim C

    Jason Guest

    Hey now Rev,

    Are you trying to say that the answer to the question could have been found
    by simply searching the Microsoft website?

    Does that mean I could re-search (a.k.a. research) answers to my questionsin
    other areas ON MY OWN and find the answers even before posting to this
    forum?

    Wow...you have taught me to fish rather than fed me a meal. Thank you so
    much! *grin*

    Jason, Feb 6, 2005
  4. While that is true :) ... I was in a good mood tonight and decided not to
    flame. Doesn't happen often. And surprisingly he asked a question that
    doesn't break the NDA. Passing scores are at least something in the realm of
    publicly available information.

    The Rev \(MCT\), Feb 6, 2005