    Sparky Guest

    What is the file name of the Outlook Inbox (Office XP)? I need to restore it
    from a Drive Image to recover email.

    Sparky, Aug 10, 2003

  2. Howdy!

    It's a .PST file for Outlook.

    RwP

    Ralph Wade Phillips, Aug 10, 2003

  3. Sparky

    dGeezer Guest

    I cannot vouch for XP but in 2000 the file is Outlook.pst in C:\Documents
    and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft
    \Outlook. There is also an extend.dat file in that directory.

    dGeezer, Aug 10, 2003
  4. That'd be \%USERNAME%\, surely. The OP never specified the
    administrator account.

    P.S. Why did you obliterate Ralph's post?

    --
    zar 2k3 - ULC Reverend
    NuMbEr Tr3#3!!!!11! on a lits...

    - Panama!"

    - Guy Steele Jr., CLTL2

    Monsignor Larville Jones MD, Aug 11, 2003