    expected Nero 9 to do. BTW, I haven't had a chance to use Nero 9 yet.
    Can someone tell me the difference? Did I purchase the wrong thing?
    Thanks........

    rmo555, Oct 20, 2009

  2. Why not use Nero 9 for the purpose for which you bought it, and
    then post results here? You will probably find that Nero 9 has a
    wider range of functions than those in Nero Move. (Vendors of
    audio and video software seem nowadays often to market
    variously bundled groups of what is essentially the same software.)

    Don Phillipson, Oct 24, 2009

  3. rmo555

    rmo555 Guest

    Thanks, good idea!