    We can rebuild MCNGP.com. We have the technology.
    Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.

    It's like a bad movie but you want to finish it.

    TechGeekPro, Jan 4, 2006

  2. Guest

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Exactly.

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100

    We can rebuild MCNGP.com. We have the technology.
    Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.

    111,111,111 x 111,111,111 = 12,345,678,987,654,321

    TechGeekPro, Jan 4, 2006

  3. Guest

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Oh, you will be buster.

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100

    We can rebuild MCNGP.com. We have the technology.
    Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.

    An idea is not responsible for the people who believe in it.

    TechGeekPro, Jan 4, 2006
  4. Guest

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Now I'm *really* all verklempt. Talk amongst yourselves. I'll give you a
    topic. mcngp.com or mcngp.co.uk. Which is best with latest updates? Discuss.

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100

    We can rebuild MCNGP.com. We have the technology.
    Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.

    Don't use a big word where a diminutive one will suffice.

    TechGeekPro, Jan 4, 2006
  5. Guest

    Neil Guest

    HEY!?!?! Who you call "Cannuk"!

    Neil, Jan 4, 2006
  6. Guest

    TechGeekPro Guest

    $19.95 for 2 years. 2 years is the minimum. Who wants to pony up the cash?

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100

    We can rebuild MCNGP.com. We have the technology.
    Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.

    There are two kinds of people in the world, those that think there are two
    kinds of people in the world, and those that know better.

    TechGeekPro, Jan 4, 2006
  7. Guest

    Neil Guest

    I'll think about it. $19.95 for entertainment would blow my budget for the
    month

    Neil, Jan 4, 2006
  8. Guest

    Briscobar Guest

    Don't you apologize to me!

    Nah, it's not your fault, don't worry about it. If it wasn't for you, we'd
    still be running that godawful yahoo group. www.mcngp.com is best than
    www.yahoo.com.

    Briscobar, Jan 4, 2006
  9. Guest

    Neil Guest

    Neil, Jan 4, 2006
  10. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    Actually, while the MCNGP Yahoo group was deleted, the l33t group still
    exists. I passed ownership to Con a long time ago, and he's forgotten his
    password, so it's just gonna sit there forever.

    Kind of like a time capsule.

    On crack.

    Frisbee®, Jan 4, 2006
  11. Guest