  1. Guest

    Neil Guest

    the rest of us call that s3x

    Neil, Jan 3, 2006

  2. Guest

    Neil Guest

    ....says the major distraction....

    Neil, Jan 3, 2006

  3. Guest

    Neil Guest

    you know damned right

    Neil, Jan 3, 2006
  4. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    No respectable hosting company would have had that down for half a
    Generally you get what you pay for in life.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Jan 3, 2006
  5. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Thanks, will consider that.

    Guest, Jan 3, 2006
  6. Guest

    LRM Guest

    It is not my fault that you are easily distracted.

    LRM, Jan 3, 2006
  7. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Did you hear "LRM" updated saying:
    FYI, he called me Monkey at the date/time below. It's the same as calling
    someone in US a n***** if you do that for someone in Brazil.

    "It's Brooklyn......and I am not too far away from it...if you weren't an
    Amazonian Braindumping monkey, you could actually tell me where I live by
    using a command prompt...like I did to find out where you were from.
    However, you're too busy getting yourself pretty for Carnivale....lol

    Guest, Jan 3, 2006
  9. Guest

    Neil Guest

    I am not easil....ooooooo, shiny...

    Neil, Jan 3, 2006
  10. Guest

    Guest Guest

    FYI, he called me Monkey, see below. It's the same as calling

    Guest, Jan 3, 2006
  12. Guest

    TechGeekPro Guest

    I gave up on them after a week of downtime. The old database is lost so we
    will be starting from scratch. I'm in the process of getting a refund.

    After a couple of days worth of research, I finally decided on a new hosting
    company: http://www.themooseisloose.net. They came highly recommended in the
    alt.www.webmaster newsgroup. Once the account is setup, I'll have to
    reconfigure the site. Should take me a week or so. Then we'll be rolling.

    I would like to take this opportunity to personally apologize to my fellow
    MCNGP Members. I have learned my lesson from this and I will take measures to
    prevent this from ever happing in the future again. I [sorta] promise.

    TechGeekPro, Jan 4, 2006
  13. Guest

    LRM Guest

    You know i didn't realize how often I went to the site until it went down. I
    really miss it. You did a good job. This time we will be smarter and the
    site will be better.

    LRM, Jan 4, 2006
  14. Guest

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the technology. We have the capability
    to build the world's first MCNGP.com with all new updates. MCNGP.com will be
    that. Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.

    TechGeekPro, Jan 4, 2006
  15. Guest

    MitchS Guest

    Before you beat yourself up over it, ask one question. Does anyone else
    want to do it? See all the hands? Me neither. You do fine work even if it
    wasn't free. (I'm not paying for this right?)

    MitchS, Jan 4, 2006
  16. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    Seconded. If'n it weren't for TGP, we'd still be in Yahoo Groups. Yuck.

    You rawk dude... backup or not.

    Frisbee®, Jan 4, 2006
  17. Guest

    Neil Guest

    first off, not your fault. I personally don't blame you for this screw
    up. I blame Canada, or at least Newfoundland. Next up, DUDE! you provide
    an amazing service to our little corner of Hades. It's just too bad you
    get stuck with all of teh work there.

    From my little corner, Thanks bud...

    Neil, Jan 4, 2006
  18. Guest

    Neil Guest

    can we register www.mcngp.co.uk as well? Then we could have those little
    battles about www.mcngp.co.uk being the best with all new updates....

    NNNNNNAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!

    Neil, Jan 4, 2006
  19. Guest

    Neil Guest

    Not hosted in Canada

    Neil, Jan 4, 2006
  20. Guest

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Frisbee® spewed across the ether:
    Thirded. With a hearty AY-men!

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110