    That is where you are wrong. Maybe you should study US history before you
    assume that word in particular isn't going to hurt other people (millions of
    other people).

    LRM, Jan 2, 2006

  2. Guest

    FrisbeeĀ® Guest

    I don't think you'll ever get it.

    FrisbeeĀ®, Jan 2, 2006

  3. Guest

    CG101 Guest

    I don't think he realizes that from around my neighborhood....the minimum
    offense that he could receive for calling someone that would be getting
    shot. The fact he would even say that coming from a place where the majority
    of the inhabitants are African descendants themselves makes it even more
    sad. That's why his name and all like his name has been added to the
    plonk-file. I couldn't possibly dignify any of his responses.

    CG101, Jan 2, 2006
  4. Guest

    LRM Guest

    You're ok for a new guy, I finally plonked him.

    LRM, Jan 2, 2006
  5. Guest

    CG101 Guest

    Thank you....truth be told I was lurking off and on for awhile...but only
    decided to get involved posting when I wanted to seriously get my MS certs.
    You guys really do know your stuff and the fact that people can't get past
    the humor and actually post some useful stuff......makes those folks
    useless. Anything I can do to help (techwise or not), I am of service.

    CG101, Jan 3, 2006
  6. Guest

    Neil Guest

    wow have you come to the wrong place ;)

    we don't do anything seriously...
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    seriously

    Neil, Jan 3, 2006
  7. Guest

    CG101 Guest

    Granted....but I do need some relief when I'm not studying/working, don't I?

    CG101, Jan 3, 2006
  8. Guest

    TechGeekPro Guest

    :p

    TechGeekPro, Jan 3, 2006
  9. Guest

    TechGeekPro Guest

    What is a minor diversion can be a major distraction.

    TechGeekPro, Jan 3, 2006
  10. Guest

    LRM Guest

    A remarkably profound statement I must say.

    LRM, Jan 3, 2006
  11. Guest

    CG101 Guest

    Ditto and I must say, TGP....well noted.

    CG101, Jan 3, 2006
  12. Guest

    TechGeekPro Guest

    You know, the elderly, although slow, and dangerous behind the wheel, can
    serve a purpose.

    TechGeekPro, Jan 3, 2006
  13. Guest

    TechGeekPro Guest

    And I should know, I do/did/will do the Website.

    TechGeekPro, Jan 3, 2006
  14. Guest

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Oops, that reply was meant for LRM.

    TechGeekPro, Jan 3, 2006
  15. Guest

    TechGeekPro Guest

    And this one was meant for CG101.

    TechGeekPro, Jan 3, 2006
  16. Guest

    CG101 Guest

    When will those [email protected] that handle the hosting for MCNGP.com get it
    back up? No respectable hosting company would have had that down for half a
    day, let alone a couple of weeks!!

    CG101, Jan 3, 2006
  17. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Was Axl Rose killed? He said that so many times and he's still alive.

    Guest, Jan 3, 2006
  18. Guest

    Guest Guest

    you are just a puppy and less than a help desk tech.

    Guest, Jan 3, 2006
  19. Guest

    Kevin Taylor Guest

    Dude, having seen the drool you've spurting out here, take some advice and
    seek psychiatric help.

    Kevin Taylor, Jan 3, 2006
  20. Guest

    Neil Guest