    Guest Guest

    what is this thing ?
    Is it good ?

    Guest, Jan 2, 2006

  2. Guest

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Mean Certified News Group Posters.
    It's the best, with updates.

    TechGeekPro, Jan 2, 2006

  3. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    AMCNGP.COM is gooder and use best grammer an spellign.

    Frisbee®, Jan 2, 2006
  4. Guest

    Neil Guest

    where can I get dumps for AMCNGP? Who is the oldest AMCNGP? YOungest? How
    many wquestions on AMCNGP examen? Where make a give papers on AMCNGP? Do I
    need my MCNGP before I get my AMCNGP? how long does taking AMCNGP examens
    take?

    Neil, Jan 2, 2006
  5. Guest

    Guest Guest

    where can I get dumps for AMCNGP? Who is the oldest AMCNGP? YOungest? How
    many wquestions on AMCNGP examen? Where make a give papers on AMCNGP? Do I
    need my MCNGP before I get my AMCNGP? how long does taking AMCNGP examens
    take? Takes as long as it takes for your diaper to change,bobble boy!
    Ask me the expert. :) j/k.. man!.

    Guest, Jan 2, 2006
  6. Guest

    TechGeekPro Guest

    You are an idiot and I claim my two-fifty.

    TechGeekPro, Jan 2, 2006
  7. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Hey kido’ don’t get all mad about thinks, I refused to work for bestbuy
    because of that stupid name they give to their low-level techs. “geeksquadâ€.
    So I don’t blame u for calling me an idiot because I won’t lower my self to
    the point where I would create user name like TechGeekPro.. btw.. is that
    a new sort of certifications that I haven’t heard of? I mean… the
    TechGeekPro part?

    Take care kido, no harm meant;)

    Guest, Jan 2, 2006
  8. Guest

    TechGeekPro Guest

    K, kiddo.

    TechGeekPro, Jan 2, 2006
  9. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    AMCNGP.COM is gooder and use best grammer an spellign.

    Yes, but what about the quality? I stick with AMCNGP.co.uk, they are
    cheaper and have more updates than AMCNGP.COM.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Jan 2, 2006
  10. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    where can I get dumps for AMCNGP? Who is the oldest AMCNGP? YOungest? How
    pls b telling ME when AMCNGP will be retired.

    waiting

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Jan 2, 2006
  11. Guest

    Guest Guest

    WHAT THE ****
    I WANTED TO KNOW WHAT IS THIS THING

    Guest, Jan 2, 2006
  12. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Apparently so. Be careful what you ask for in the future....

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Jan 2, 2006
  13. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Oh btw, notice that those who took the trouble to reply to previous
    your question, were predominately MCNGP members.

    <previous_question>

    </previous_question>

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Jan 2, 2006
  14. Guest

    T-Bone Guest

    The best.

    www.mcngp.com

    T-Bone, Jan 2, 2006
  15. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    You might want to post a disclaimer along with that URL until further
    notice...

    Frisbee®, Jan 2, 2006
  16. Guest

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    thanks. but i ordered the onion rings NOT the fries. and I want to use
    the coupon.

    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/
    --
    "Hate perfectly describes my feelings. I loathe you. I detest you. I
    think

    Rowdy Yates, Jan 2, 2006
  17. Guest

    Neil Guest

    most of which had something like www.mcngp.com in thier sig

    *snigger*

    Neil, Jan 2, 2006
  18. Guest

    Guest Guest

    It's a group full of "know it all", that is, rude people who keep on posting
    offensive answers to users who come here ask for any kind of information they
    consider basic.

    A-MCNGP is against them and you can see the history on this NG.

    Regards,

    Guest, Jan 2, 2006
  19. Guest

    Guest Guest

    It's a group full of "know it all", that is, rude people who keep on posting
    Well that's a bit rich coming from someone who has just called someone a
    "Poor N*gger", I guess the MCNGP were right about you after all, you are
    insane.

    Guest, Jan 2, 2006
  20. Guest

    Guest Guest

    I didn't mean to offend you Jimbo, this is a fight between myself and CG101.
    Whatever I call him, is for himself only, no one else is up to take that bad.

    Guest, Jan 2, 2006