  1. Tester

    Tester Guest

    What is MCNGP?

    Tester, Mar 24, 2005

  2. Tester

    Neil Guest

    Massively Certified Nice Group of People

    (hehehehehe)

    Neil, Mar 24, 2005

  3. Tester

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Ken Briscoe, Mar 24, 2005
  4. Tester

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    BOO!!!

    got ya!

    Rowdy Yates, Mar 24, 2005
  5. Tester

    ken Guest

  6. Tester

    noob Guest

    Magically Certified no Genital Police

    noob, Mar 24, 2005
  7. Tester

    CBIC Guest

    We're the rootinest tootinest bunch of newsgroup posters west of the Pecos.

    CBIC, Mar 24, 2005
  8. Tester

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    good lordy lordy. we can see all the way to argentina.

    Rowdy Yates, Mar 24, 2005
  9. Tester

    kpg Guest

    lict: file://c:\temp\161350.htm (3/24/2005 12:46:25 PM) #
    The real question is: What is not an MCNGP?

    kpg, Mar 24, 2005
  10. Tester

    Guest Guest

    my guess is :

    Microsoft certified network Geography person

    Guest, Mar 24, 2005
  11. Tester

    meanoldman Guest

    No, no, no... It's

    Midgets Caring for Numerous Giant Parolees

    meanoldman, Mar 24, 2005
  12. Tester

    meanoldman Guest

    Ben Smith.

    meanoldman, Mar 24, 2005
  13. Tester

    Neil Guest

    Mistress Craves Neil's Gigantic Pole

    Neil, Mar 24, 2005
  14. Tester

    Neil Guest

    be nice to Ben. I know him

    Neil, Mar 24, 2005
  15. Tester

    Neil Guest

    Mrs. Call, Neil Got Punched

    Neil, Mar 24, 2005
  16. Tester

    Neil Guest

    My Creative Nuisances Causing Pain?

    Neil, Mar 24, 2005
  17. Tester

    Jtyc Guest

    be nice to Ben. I know him

    Best moderator the group ever had.

    Except for the current one... whoever you are... reading this...

    Jtyc, Mar 24, 2005
  18. Tester

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Jtyc climbed on a soapbox & opined:
    Suckup.

    JaR, Mar 24, 2005
  19. Tester

    meanoldman Guest

    I seriously wish he was back. Tell him to stop by Neil!

    meanoldman, Mar 24, 2005
  20. Tester

    Jtyc Guest

    Suckup.