    nice...no I just can't spell, jgc...I mean kpg

    All is forgiven, but I thought the rule was i before e except after c?

    That would make your name Ceil.

    kpg, Jun 14, 2004

  2. The Dude

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Or Niel.

    TechGeekPro, Jun 14, 2004

  3. The Dude

    Consultant Guest

    see, i told you rootkits are viable work utilities

    Consultant, Jun 14, 2004
  4. circa Mon, 14 Jun 2004 11:57:53 -0400, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=
    () said,
    Hey, my picture is gone! ;-)

    Laura

    Laura A. Robinson, Jun 14, 2004
  5. The Dude

    Neil Guest

    RRRRRRIIIIIIIIGHT. ok, if you think I will be annouyed with you getting my
    first name mispelled, guess agian. I have people who can't even PRONOUNCE
    my last name. after enough years it's a big whatever. I went for 6 months
    with someone calling me Allen becuase my wife's name is Ellen and she got
    us confused. I didn't have the heart...

    Neil, Jun 15, 2004
  6. The Dude

    Neil Guest

    no spoll chocker

    Neil, Jun 15, 2004
  7. The Dude

    Kat Guest

    Rowdy, you Rock!

    Kat, Jun 15, 2004
  8. The Dude

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Or Kneel, as in "are those new kneepads comfortable?"

    TechGeekPro, Jun 15, 2004
  9. The Dude

    Neil Guest

    yeah, and I haven't heard variations on that before....

    (my dad was gonna name my sister "pray"....)

    Neil, Jun 15, 2004
  10. The Dude

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Bonus style points to TGP for seamlessly combining 2 apparently unrelated
    Neil-bashing threads. Well done.

    Neil, you're up.

    Ken Briscoe, Jun 15, 2004
  11. The Dude

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Thank you, thank you very much. You're all beautiful croud.
    *TGP takes a bow and exits stage left*

    TechGeekPro, Jun 15, 2004
  12. The Dude

    Neil Guest

    does that mean you're on your knees now?

    Neil, Jun 15, 2004
  13. The Dude

    Neil Guest

    take Ken with you...

    Neil, Jun 15, 2004
  14. The Dude

    Kendal Emery Guest

    Or Kneel, as in "are those new kneepads comfortable?"

    or is that "NeilPads"?

    Kendal Emery, Jun 15, 2004
  15. The Dude

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Fsck! Good one.

    Ken Briscoe, Jun 15, 2004
  16. The Dude

    Neil Guest

    nifty....I'll have to buy the wife a pair....

    Neil, Jun 15, 2004
  17. The Dude

    Consultant Guest

    you should change your name to bob, then we can refer to you two as neil &
    bob

    it's a joke son

    Consultant, Jun 15, 2004
  18. The Dude

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Now why would I want to do that?

    TechGeekPro, Jun 15, 2004
  19. The Dude

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    I suppose if I'm gonna dish it, I have to be able to take it, right?

    PS - It won't be funny if I already realize that you're planning a joke
    about that right now.

    Ken Briscoe, Jun 15, 2004
  20. The Dude

    Consultant Guest