    waste of time to read, so I'm glad someone is proving that
    in addition to stupid questions, there are also stupid
    people.

    The Dude, Jun 14, 2004

  2. The Dude

    Consultant Guest

  3. The Dude

    kpg Guest

    Dude, there is no need to prove that there are stupid people, that
    is a given. Stupid questions can be asked by anyone.

    google MCNGP

    kpg MCNGP 0x22

    kpg, Jun 14, 2004
  4. But don't click on the "mafia" link, it's a trap.

    --
    Fris "Don't say I didn't warn you" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.tk

    Certaholics

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jun 14, 2004
  5. The Dude

    Neil Guest

    what mafia link? there is NO SUCH THING as the mafia link...

    Neil, Jun 14, 2004
  6. The Dude

    kpg Guest

    That link is broken.

    kpg, Jun 14, 2004
  7. The Dude

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    it's the top most designation we all aspire to...

    the cert. path is as follows:

    1st --> MCP (1 exam) - walk around with bewildered look on face repeating
    endlessly, "I can't believe I passed!".

    2nd --> MCSA (4 exams) - getting a little proud of yourself. you may even
    have the gall to mouth off to a user.

    3rd --> MCSE (7 exams) - now you are real "hot $hit". willing to jump with
    both hands and feet into any linux vs microsoft conversation at local
    $tarbucks.

    most drop off like flies at this point. they looked for work, none was
    found. they are happy filing papers in mail room waiting for the next
    dot.com boom. but if you stick it out and with a little luck and "some help
    from your friends", you get to the final and the "best for last" stage of
    the game.

    4rth --> MCNGP - you got the job. it wasn't what you thought it would be.
    you got another job, even worse! now you have been throught a few jobs.
    your new boss is younger than your kid and your wife keeps harping on you
    to clean up you act and move "up in the world".

    left to your own devices, you now have tons of time on your hands 'cause
    you have mastered the art of doing all your work in a fraction of the time
    it takes anyone else to do theirs. so you just post on
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse to make a statement and tell the world
    they, yes, you are alive and kicking and you do exist.

    Yabba Dabbaa Doo...

    Rowdy Yates

    Rowdy Yates, Jun 14, 2004
  8. The Dude

    Consultant Guest

    there has not been a more correct statement.

    Consultant, Jun 14, 2004
  9. The Dude

    Neil Guest

    Archived. You have hit it on the head...

    Neil, Jun 14, 2004
  10. The Dude

    Neil Guest

    it is real.

    reminds me of kgp's declaration of MCNGP. We need to post this somewhere
    privately. <sekrat hndshake>

    Neil, Jun 14, 2004
  11. The Dude

    Consultant Guest

    'scept he spelled 4th incorrect

    Consultant, Jun 14, 2004
  12. The Dude

    TechGeekPro Guest

    O.k. Uh... what's a stupid question?

    TechGeekPro, Jun 14, 2004
  13. The Dude

    kpg Guest

    Niel. It's kpg. You must be thinking of tgp. Or kgb.

    I declare.

    kpg MCNGP 0x22

    kpg, Jun 14, 2004
  14. The Dude

    kpg Guest

    Exactly!

    kpg, Jun 14, 2004
  15. The Dude

    Neil Guest

    nice...no I just can't spell, jgc...I mean kpg

    Neil, Jun 14, 2004
  16. You are correct, sir!

    Forth is a wonderful programming language and should always be spelled
    correctly!

    --
    Fris "stack overflow" bee®, MCNGP #13

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jun 14, 2004
  17. The Dude

    JaR Guest

    On Mon, 14 Jun 2004 12:53:13 -0700, Rowdy Yates extemporised:

    Rowdy, that was just freaking spooky. Where's the spycam?

    It's in the lamp, isn't it?

    JaR
    Spooked Thug

    JaR, Jun 14, 2004
  18. The Dude

    JaR Guest

    I'll testify to that!

    RJa

    JaR, Jun 14, 2004
  19. The Dude

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    damn, xnews!!

    Rowdy Yates

    Rowdy Yates, Jun 14, 2004
  20. The Dude

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    it's my logitech.quickcam.rootkit at work...

    "the most dangerous exploits are the ones that you don't know about"

    :)

    Rowdy Yates

    Rowdy Yates, Jun 14, 2004