    Email is a completely different animal...

    for Chapter 1 Step 5. Respond to a Newsgroup e-mail. My class code is
    107-188

    Lorne Smith, Jan 23, 2004

  2. Guest

    Guest Guest

    I am student David O'Brien completing Chapter 1 step 5 for class 107-188

    Guest, Jan 23, 2004

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Completing my homework assignment for 107-188 class, Chapter 1 Step 5.

    William A. Hyatt

    Guest, Jan 23, 2004
  4. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Well only thing that took was that last sentence.. so lets try this again....

    The I-Net Certification works on the fundamentals of the internet and it's hardware\software. Where as the MCP degree works with Microsoft and implementing their software into your organization.

    I am completing my homework for class 107-188, Chapter 1 Step 5.

    William Hyatt

    Guest, Jan 23, 2004
  5. Guest

    Guest Guest

    The i-Net+ certification is recognized as a baseline technical knowledge specifically designed to certify entry-level Internet and e-commerce technical professionals. Those holding i-Net+ certification demonstrate knowledge and competency in Internet basics and clients, development, networking, Internet security and business concepts.

    David Lott 107-188 Chapter 1 Homework Step 5

    Guest, Jan 23, 2004
  6. Guest

    Guest Guest

    It's me, Scott I'm completing homework assignment for 107-188 class, Chapter 1 Step 5.

    Guest, Jan 26, 2004