  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    How does the I-net+ certification compare to the MCP certification.

    Guest, Jan 17, 2004

  2. Guest

    Ray Higdon Guest

    You can get the MCP for passing (almost) any Microsoft exam, the I-net+ is
    by comptia and is for non-proprietary basic internet terminologies, I have
    my I-net+ and Net+ and thought they were pretty easy to pass. Go to
    www.comptia.org for more info.

    Ray Higdon, Jan 17, 2004

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    I-Net+ Certification is thru CompTIA. See their Web site at http://www.comptia.org/default.asp
    I am student Tom Cappert completing Chapter 1 step 5 for class 107-188, Internet Concepts/Technology

    Guest, Jan 18, 2004
  4. Guest

    Guest Guest

    To become a MCP you must pass one Microsoft certification exam that shows that you have the knowledge and skills to become certified. The exams are administrated by independent testing orginaztions. I-net+ Certification is available through compTIA and shows that you have knowledge dealing with internet, intranet, and extranet technologies. I-net+ certification is the basic foundation for any career dealing with the internet, where as MCP has to do with microsoft and is not internet related

    Billy Cozad, I am completing my homework assignment for 107-188 class, Chapter 1 Step 5

    Guest, Jan 19, 2004
  5. Guest

    Guest Guest

    The CompTIA i-net+ Certification is the worldwide standard of foundational-level competency in knowledge of Internet, Intranet, and Exranet technologies. The MCP credential is for professionals who want to implement a Microsoft product or technology as part of a business solution in an organization.

    I am responding for a homework assignment for 107-188 class, Chapter 1 Step 5. I used the comptia.org, and microsoft.com websites as references.

    Guest, Jan 19, 2004
  6. Guest

    Guest Guest

    The I-Net Certification is a certification that is offered by Comp TIA and says that you have an understanding of internet, Intranet and Extranet technologies. I am completing an assignment for class 107-188 Chapter 1 step 5 internet technologies and concepts.

    Guest, Jan 20, 2004
  7. Guest

    The Kid Guest

    Yo kiddings doing your homework on the newsgroup. Thats cute! YOu should
    be spending your time getting some IT cert. I have 3 degrees and It certs
    play a bigger roll that any degree I have.

    The Kid, Jan 20, 2004
  8. Guest

    Guest Guest

    The MCP certification is for professionals who have the skills to successfully implement a Microsoft product or technology as part of a business solution in an organization

    The I-NET+ certification is for the professionals who have the skills to demonstrate knowledge and competency in Internet basics and clients, development, networking, Internet security and business concepts.

    I used the following web sites: http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcp/default.asp;http://comptia.com/certification/i-net

    I am posting this to complete my chapter 1 Step 5 in my 107-188 class

    Guest, Jan 21, 2004
  9. Guest

    Guest Guest

    I-Net+ certification is recognized as a baseline technical knowledge specifically designed to certify entry-level Internet and e-commerce technical professionals. Those holding i-Net+ certification demonstrate knowledge and competency in Internet basics and clients, development, networking, Internet security and business concepts.

    Microsoft created the Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) program as a way of ensuring that IT professionals are well versed in Microsoft technologies and products. By obtaining a MCP certification, you can demonstrate your ability to design and support IT solutions built around Microsoft's products.

    I am completing homework assignment for 107-188 class, Chapter 1 Step 5.

    Lorie Johnston

    Guest, Jan 21, 2004
  10. Guest

    Guest Guest

    I am a student in Course 107-188 Inet Concepts class completing my homework for chapter 1 step 5
    Look at http://comptia.org/ for information

    Guest, Jan 21, 2004
  11. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    I concur with your assessment.

    Jtyc, Jan 21, 2004
  12. Guest

    Guest Guest

    I-Net+ certification is a test of competency in knowledge of Internet, Intranet and Extranet technologies. MCP (Microsoft Certified Professional) is a test of competency in knowledge of Microsoft products and technology. The I-Net+ Certification is maintained by the non profit organization CompTia while the MCP Certification is maintained by Microsoft Corp. Both certifications are beneficial to becoming an IT professional

    This is an answer to Chapter 1 Homework for Internet Concepts and Technologies class.

    Guest, Jan 22, 2004
  13. Guest

    Guest Guest

    I-net Certification is the standard compentancy Internet,Such as hardware and software.My Name is Charles Gaglio and i am completeing step 5 on Homework #1

    Guest, Jan 22, 2004
  14. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Rosa Spigner I'm completing my Internet Concepts and Technology assignment for Chapter 1 Step 5. Respond to a Newsgroup e-mail. My class code is 107-188

    Guest, Jan 22, 2004
  15. Guest

    Guest Guest

    I-net+ Certification focus on the technology behind the use of the Internet, its is sponsor by the Computing Technology Industry Association for more information about I-net+ Certification I would suggest you to check its Web-site at www.CompTIA.org. This Web-site explain how to get training and prepare for your I-net Certification, which will help you to improve on salary and employement search.

    Guest, Jan 22, 2004
  16. Guest

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    I concur with your assessment.

    Oh thank God for a familiar face (nym)! I was lost amidst a sea of faceless
    automotons whose instructor sets them loose on usenet....on a Microsoft
    newsgroup discussing CompTIA certs, no less...thank God for a familiar face
    (nym). Maybe I should just hang out in mpce.mcse, there's no faceless
    stooges there.

    Ken Briscoe, Jan 22, 2004
  17. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    Oh thank God for a familiar face (nym)! I was lost amidst a sea of
    faceless
    I'm here for your comfort.

    Jtyc, Jan 22, 2004
  18. Guest

    Guest Guest

    This is Brett Cassity Completing The assignment in Lesson 1

    Guest, Jan 22, 2004
  19. Guest

    Guest Guest

    I am comleting homework assignement fo r107-188 class, chapter 1 step 5

    The I-net+ Certification is to certify beginning Internet & e-commerce professionals for helping for the maintenace of the internet, intranet & extranet infrastructure, as well as the development of web-related applications. Where as the MCP certification is defined as professionals who have the skills to successfully implement a Microsoft product or technology as part of a business solution in an organization.

    Guest, Jan 22, 2004
  20. Ladies and gentlemen--I would suggest you get a refund for your class and go
    find an instructor that has a clue. This one doesn't..

    This is a microsoft public newsgroup, not a classroom
    It has absolutely _NOTHING_ to do with Comp-TIA I-net+ certification.

    Associate Expert
    Unofficial FAQ for Windows Server 2003 at
    http://pelos.us/SERVER.htm

    Larry Samuels, Jan 23, 2004