    kurtcohen Guest

    I'm restoring my system and I can install this if I want... what is it
    exactly?

    kurtcohen, Mar 25, 2006

  2. kurtcohen

    Duane Arnold Guest

    It's a Framework that must installed on a computer to run .NET programs such
    a VB.NET, C#.NET, Cobol.NET, Fortran.NET etc, etc.

    You most likely don't have any .NET programs using .NET Technology on your
    machine and you don't need it.

    If you ever do install an application that uses the .NET Technology using
    the .NET Framework and it's not there, you'll know it .

    Duane :)

    Duane Arnold, Mar 25, 2006