    to questions about your computer.:

    http://www.amishrakefight.org/gfy/

    BB

    BinaryBillTheSailor, Dec 23, 2003

  2. tracym

    tracym Guest

    tracym, Dec 23, 2003

  3. Unfortunately for you, you need help with computers here, and I don't. I'm
    guessing that from here on in, no one is going to be very eager to help you. In
    fact, if I were you, I'd be worried that someone here might deliberately give
    you bad advice just to screw you up even worse. You don't know enough about
    computers to be able to tell when that happens.

    enjoy

    BB

    BinaryBillTheSailor, Dec 24, 2003
  4. tracym

    tracym Guest

    Really, does that mean I have to put up this kind of garbage to get
    help? no thanks.

    That's ok, I don't want advice from the likes of you.

    I know enough about people. :)

    And I didn't do so bad, builidng the workstation myself,
    whatever you may think, so:

    It's OK that you feel that way, doesn't affect *my* internal
    boundaries.

    tracym, Dec 24, 2003
  5. tracym

    DeMoN LaG Guest

    wrote in 4ax.com:
    That's the problem with people such as yourself. You know how to plug a
    few color coded, keyed, notched, or otherwise idiot proof pieces together,
    but have no clue how it works or why. You bought an IDE controller card
    because you knew so little that you didn't realize that you could connect
    two devices to each port.

    And then, on top of that, come in here with an attitude like that, and
    expect help.

    --
    AIM: FrznFoodClerk
    website: under construction

    DeMoN LaG, Dec 24, 2003
  6. That's your colon talking.

    BB

    BinaryBillTheSailor, Dec 24, 2003
  7. tracym

    tracym Guest

    Let's look at this logically, shall we?

    I ask for help. I am told I don't know enough about
    amything. I notice a sig file and comment on it.

    I am put down for not knowing the difference between
    a controller card, an add-on, and a port on the mobo.
    That right there is presumptious and insulting.

    I indicate that, yes, I am a neophyte, but have more
    of a clue than was implied.

    Then "Binary Bill" decides to jump on that, and indicate
    that, yes, I am indeed a neophyte, as if I hadn't just said so,
    and points out his proof.

    I indicate that despite my utter lack of computer knowledge,
    I have got the thing running again, somehow, without your
    help, and indicate that I will probably go to the people that
    made the card, as that might be more helpful.

    Then I am referred to an amish rake fight.

    Wow, reall adult of you guys. Like, can you say,
    "It's all you, not me"?

    heh.

    Thank you Vince, and Trent, your comments were
    helpful.

    tracym, Dec 24, 2003
  8. tracym

    TrixieB Guest