    What is the best help desk software to support people over the internet?
    That does not have to be setup with firewalls?

    dv

    dv, Oct 13, 2005

  2. dv

    Deano Guest

    www.logmeinrescue.com is nice but a bit pricey for me. I would recommend it
    otherwise, works very well. I have to deal with some fearsome firewall at
    client locations but this always seems to work.

    Deano, Oct 13, 2005

  3. dv

    Toolman Tim Guest

    I've been using radmin. I have remote control, or file transfer, or telnet,
    some other options. I don't know about the firewall - I run mine to the
    office through a VPN.

    www.radmin.com

    Toolman Tim, Oct 13, 2005
  4. dv

    bonokeith Guest

    Try www.iesupportmanager.ie its client server and web based.
    People can log in via the web log calls , check issues and search a
    knowledgebase.

    BK

    bonokeith, Oct 14, 2005
  5. dv

    jlandsman Guest

    jlandsman, Oct 16, 2005
  6. dv

    joel.haspel Guest

    You may want to check out our software at www.plethoratech.com. It
    provides PC and server remote control across firewalls and NAT
    configurations, with complete encryption (256-bit FIPS 140-2 validated
    AES) and centralized control. Also includes messaging, file transfer,
    and tunneling to enable third-party admin tools you may have. Let me
    know if you'd like more info.

    Thanks,
    Joel Haspel
    Plethora Technology

    joel.haspel, Oct 28, 2005
  7. dv

    georgecampbell

    Joined:
    Oct 1, 2014
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    You may try using a RHUB remote support server for remotely accessing computers.

    georgecampbell, Oct 1, 2014