  1. Sol

    Sol Guest

    You like sucking dick?

    Sol, Apr 6, 2004

  2. Sol

    mrkiss Guest

    black diamond!!!!!
    no doubt at all

    mrkiss, Apr 6, 2004

  3. Sol

    JStONGE123 Guest

    Mine is

    I wanna rock and roll all night with my digital camera.

    The Durango 95 purred away real horrorshow. A nice warm vibratey feeling all
    through your guttiwuts.

    JStONGE123, Apr 6, 2004
  4. SHOCK ME!
    SHOCK ME!
    SHOCK ME!

    Tommy Homicide, Apr 6, 2004
  5. Sol

    Tony Spadaro Guest

    It's no one's fault but your own that your self-inflicted brain damage
    has caused you to get upset over Usenet trolls, tard.

    Tony Spadaro, Apr 6, 2004
  6. Sol

    jim duron Guest

    Rock Bottom (Live)
    Baby Driver (Studio)

    Jim

    jim duron, Apr 6, 2004
  7. Interesting. I've always thought the DTK version of this one smokes the
    Alive! version, which seems to lack drive. Great tune.

    Tommy Homicide, Apr 6, 2004