What is an MCNGP?

  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    re: WTF is an MCGNP?

    For those of you who have recieved your dose of virus-
    laden emails or about too for participating on NG's, you
    may notice that they arrive soon after you've been
    bombarded with posts of sheer stupidity by some decrepit
    individuals known as the MCNGP.

    One only needs to check out their website to make this
    deducement.

    I found this post by an eddierox on this NG that best
    describes these "NG VIRUSES'S."

    eddierox wrote:

    AS A FAT FAGBOY BENT ON PUTTING MYSELF OUT OF MISERY AS
    FAST AS I CAN, YOU MAY CONSIDER THIS RANT AS MY FINAL
    AFFADAVIT AND TESTIMONY:

    I doubt very much I//I'm/it is a drug addict.
    Most certainly I//I'm/it is mentally unstable, and
    I//I'm/it is seeking to gain acceptance by others in any
    form whatsoever, even if this acceptance is only in the
    form of acknowledgement of I/my/its actions, however
    distasteful they may be.
    My/I/its condition is likely to have been caused by
    traumas that lead to a feeling of rejection, possible as
    a result of marriage breakdown or being fired by an
    employer.
    Such rejections when left to fester over a period of time
    weeks or even months) tend to manifest itself into anger
    and rage at others more successfully than I/me/it is.

    Simply ignoring the patient will only enrage them further
    and can lead to a form of schizophrenia whereby the
    person will project themselves as other people who are
    supportive of the patient.
    Thus by impersonating these other types of people, the
    patient is able to gain encouragement to continue their
    actions.

    Typically such conditions can easily be treated with mild
    anti-depressant drugs; however in a number of cases where
    the patient does not seek treatment, there is a tendency
    for patient to attempt suicide in order to gain further
    attention (a last cry for help).
    Seldom though does this result in the death of the
    patient.

    In my case however, I'm terminal.
    MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON MY SOUL...

    WAIT!!!!!
    I'M ONLY ASSUMING:

    "ASSUME?"
    LETS ASSUME...AND ONLY ASSUME THAT I'M A FAT FAGBOY "ONLY
    BENT" ON PUTTING MYSELF OUT OF MISERY.

    "ASSUMING" I'M ONLY CUTTING AND PASTING AS A FAT FAGBOY
    MASTURBATORY TECHNIQUE:

    "AS A FAT FAGBOY BENT ON PUTTING MYSELF OUT OF MISERY,"
    I would assume I'm some sort of drug addict, or a person
    with a severe mental problem, who is crying out for help
    and attention. In either case, this is not the place
    where such help can be given. I recommend that I seek
    professional help before my problems/afflictions become
    too much for me too handle resulting in my harming myself
    and maybe others. Remember it is NOT too late to seek
    help and there ARE people who can help me.

    Good luck

    GOOD LUCK????
    I'M ASSUMING AGAIN ????

    PULLING THE TRIGGER !!!!

    JETT!!!!
    (THE MIGHTY EDDIEROX IS GETTING THE HELL OUT OF THE
    WAY!!!!!)

    QUESTION: IS/WAS/ITS ONLY ONE DOWN OR WAS IN ENMASSE?

    This would be hilariuos if it wasn't the sick truth!

    Guest, Apr 14, 2004

  2. For those of you who have recieved your dose of virus-
    Err, In other words, no one....

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Apr 14, 2004

  3. Guest

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    eddie. you came back to us!

    Rowdy Yates

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 14, 2004
  4. Guest

    Consultant Guest

    you sir, are the only one spreading anything infectious in this forum

    Consultant, Apr 14, 2004
  5. Guest

    kpg Guest

    Great! Sales are going to pick up.

    kpg, Apr 14, 2004
  6. Guest

    Brat Guest

    ummm didn't I read this somewhere before????

    Brat, Apr 14, 2004
  7. Guest

    Neil Guest

    redundancy is the true markings of an eddiepox. From here it can only
    spread. Here, try this lotion...

    Neil, Apr 14, 2004
  8. redundancy is the true markings of an eddiepox. From here it can only
    GOOD LUCK IN PRISON!!!!!!!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Apr 14, 2004
  9. Guest

    Neil Guest

    ***YAWN***

    Neil, Apr 14, 2004
  10. Guest

    Network Guru Guest

    Network Guru, Apr 14, 2004
  11. The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Apr 14, 2004
  12. Guest

    Neil Guest

    Neil, Apr 14, 2004
  13. 404 is a lucid explanation of the group?

    Mem'ries light the corners of my newsreader
    Misty HTML-safe colored mem'ries of the way we were

    Scattered JPEGs of the smilies we left behind
    Smilies we IM'd to one another for the way we were.

    Can it be that it was all so simple then
    Or have [email protected] rewritten every line
    If we had the chance to do it all again, tell me, would we, could we

    Mem'ries may be beautiful and yet
    What's too painful to remember we simply choose to killfile
    So it's the laughter we will remember
    Whenever we remember the way we were.

    The way we were.

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Apr 14, 2004
  14. Guest

    Neil Guest

    *sniff*
    That was beautiful man...

    Neil, Apr 14, 2004
  15. Guest

    TechGeekPro Guest

    "This is especially noticeable in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, where a
    group of trolls claiming to hold the MCNGP (Mean Certified News Group
    Poster) certification have established their own little fiefdom. Woe to the
    individual who posts to that newsgroup unaware of the evils that lurk
    there-you will be flamed."

    LOL! TROLLS!! THEY CALLED YOU GUYS TROLLS!!! ROTFLMAO!!!!!

    TechGeekPro, Apr 14, 2004
  16. Guest

    TechGeekPro Guest

    "Don't waste your time on the heavily spammed and trolled newsgroups like
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse unless you have the time to sift through all
    the junk."

    THIS IS TOO FUNNY! OUCH!! MY SIDES HURT!!!

    TechGeekPro, Apr 14, 2004
  17. The article was written a couple of years ago, pretty much during a very
    heated exchange between members of the MCNGP (of which I was not a member at
    the time) and Paul Lynch, LotY and now MCNGP buddy. Funny how that
    paragraph is phrased, you could swear that Paisley Skye wrote it.

    Fiefdom, eh? I like it.

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Apr 14, 2004
  18. Guest

    TechGeekPro Guest

    The more things change, the more they stay the same.

    TechGeekPro, Apr 14, 2004
  19. I just went back to that site and re-read the article. Well, actually I
    read the reader comments section, what a hoot!

    Paul Lynch, you need to go back to that page and post an updated comment.
    You posted your comments pre-meds :)

    Can anyone guess which "anonymous" post on that page is from a Ms. Paisley
    Skye? I'd be willing to bet serious money I know which one it is.

    Network Guru's comments are priceless as well.

    I'm gonna hafta go back there and add a little "ratings post" myself.

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Apr 14, 2004
  20. Guest

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Indeed. I especially like how the article contained half a paragraph about
    the MCNGP, but 75% of the reader comments were about us. (Well, not "us"
    because I wasn't around yet...but you know what I mean)
    Poor Consultant.
    His comments were indeed the best there. Funny stuff.
    Haha. Diploma mill. Nice one.

    Ken Briscoe, Apr 14, 2004