    hi,
    im mcp and preparing for msce along with mcdba exam so, what i get advantage
    after completion of mcitp exam

    Anjani Kumar, Jan 12, 2007

  2. The new MCITP certification cover many different aspects of
    technologies, not just Vista. Here is a small list of MCITP
    certification you might be interested in:

    Microsoft Certified IT Professional
    The new Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP) credential lets you
    highlight your specific area of expertise. Now, you can easily
    distinguish yourself as an expert in database administration, database
    development, or business intelligence.

    .. IT Professional: Database Developer
    .. IT Professional: Database Administrator
    .. IT Professional: Business Intelligence Developer

    Microsoft Certified Database Administrator
    Demonstrate that you have the skills to lead organizations in the
    successful design, implementation, and administration of Microsoft SQL
    Server 2000 databases with the following Microsoft Certified Database
    Administrator (MCDBA) credential.

    .. Microsoft Certified Database Administrator

    Michael D. Alligood, Jan 12, 2007

  3. I've looked at MCITP and I have a doubt whether it is not fragmenting the
    knowledge previously required for the MCDBA. In that respect, is the
    Developer track really going to be usefull in the job market? I can certainly
    see the benefit of the DB Admin track, but am really not sure about the
    Developer one.

    Any views?

    Mauro Ciaccio

    Mauro Ciaccio, Jan 13, 2007