    publishing software, but I don't know which specific application is
    associated with it. MS Publisher doesn't recognize it. Anyone know...?
    TIA

    Richard Volls, Jul 21, 2003

  2. Richard Volls

    DC Guest

    Maybe this?

    http://www.filext.com/detaillist.php?extdetail=sig&Submit3=Go!

    DC, Jul 21, 2003

  3. Richard Volls

    trout Guest

    My *guess*, after a little research, is that it was made with some
    version of "Print Shop". If there is another viewer for it; I couldn't
    find it. If I understand what I've read correctly, the file's creator
    might have saved it as a .pdf file, instead, for greater accessability.

    trout, Jul 21, 2003
  4. Richard Volls

    digirl9

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hi, Has anyone solved the 'How do I open a sig. file" (for free)? I know they came from "The Print Shop" program that I use. I have about 15 sig files that I can't open or replace; I've spent $40.00 on Registry Patrol...thinking my registry was corrupt...I just love spending hours on my computer trying to achieve one small simple task...and failing. Help?

    digirl9, Apr 5, 2010
  5. Richard Volls

    CatanaDiamond

    Joined:
    Feb 21, 2012
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    .sig files

    This file was created by "Printshop" by Broderbund, it is a fantastic desktop Publisher (and is under £40 for the latest version,it is a steal!), I don't undertsand why more people don't use. Whomever sent you the file, should have converted it to pdf first (which you are able to do on Printshop) however, I do believe there is a reader available to download.

    Hope this helps.
    Cat

    CatanaDiamond, Feb 21, 2012