    Consultant Guest

    l8r then!
    im heading for my beer now

    Consultant, Dec 5, 2003

  2. Main Identity

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    l8r then!

    wtf, you said l8r dewd lol
    ditto. but i must drive through "blizzard conditions" to get to my beer(s).

    Ken Briscoe, Dec 5, 2003

  3. Main Identity

    Jtyc Guest

    ditto. but i must drive through "blizzard conditions" to get to my
    beer(s).

    Ah... I remember growing up in Minnesota... I had to shovel every damn day
    I swear.

    Jtyc, Dec 5, 2003
  4. Main Identity

    Paul Lynch Guest

    Dudes, I just got back from quaffing a good few pints of Courage
    Directors and Marston's Pedigree....

    OK, I know you won't see this until Monday morning, but whatever,
    maybe that's all part of the big conspiracy eh ;-)

    Regards,

    Paul Lynch
    MCSE

    Paul Lynch, Dec 6, 2003
  5. Main Identity

    Rich Guest

    Rich, Dec 8, 2003
  6. Main Identity

    Consultant Guest

    i just found out i have 2 hald brothers that live in minnesota

    Consultant, Dec 8, 2003
  7. Main Identity

    Consultant Guest

    were they good? never heard of those ales

    Consultant, Dec 8, 2003
  8. Main Identity

    Jtyc Guest

    i just found out i have 2 hald brothers that live in minnesota

    I don't know from the Hald brothers. Which part did they live in?

    Jtyc, Dec 8, 2003
  9. Main Identity

    Consultant Guest

    half, HALF YOU IDIOT

    Consultant, Dec 8, 2003
  10. Main Identity

    Jtyc Guest

    half, HALF YOU IDIOT

    oic... Yes, that makes more sense.

    Jtyc, Dec 8, 2003
  11. Main Identity

    Paul Lynch Guest

    Paul Lynch, Dec 8, 2003
  12. Main Identity

    Brat Guest

    it's his hawiian shirt... its clouding his brain

    Brat, Dec 15, 2003
  13. Main Identity

    Jtyc Guest

    it's his hawiian shirt... its clouding his brain

    I'm not wearing a hawaiian shirt. So there.

    Jtyc, Dec 15, 2003