    I always thought it stood for Microsoft Certified Not Getting Paid..

    LOL

    Jeff

    Jeff Rush, Dec 5, 2003

  2. Main Identity

    Consultant Guest

    microsoft certified not getting props

    Consultant, Dec 5, 2003

  3. Let's don't be silly.

    Meaningful Certification Nice (for) Girl Procurement.

    --
    Fris "Mystical Crystal Neolithic Grand Phrisbee" beeĀ® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Dec 5, 2003
  4. Main Identity

    Jeff Rush Guest

    But if you've heard of it then it's not much of a conspiracy is it?
    Definately not Ultra-Secret if it's being discussed on a NG.

    But it could be a Knitting Club or maybe a even a brotherhood (with Sista's)
    of grumpy and disenfranchised certificate holders.

    HTH

    Jeff

    Jeff Rush, Dec 5, 2003
  5. Main Identity

    Paul Lynch Guest

    Aaah, but that's the problem isn't it ? Is it really a conspiracy or
    not ? Who knows ? All this talk on newsgroups could be a smokescreen
    to hide their activities....
    But maybe that's what they *want* you to think......
    Not really ;-)

    Regards,

    Paul Lynch
    MCSE

    Paul Lynch, Dec 5, 2003
  6. Main Identity

    JaR Guest

    You remind me of a man!

    What man?

    The man with the power.

    The power of what?

    VooDoo!

    Who do?

    You do!

    What?

    Remind me of a man...

    JaR, Dec 5, 2003
  7. Main Identity

    Jeff Rush Guest

    and maybe I am the one who know's you are getting too close to the truth.
    : D

    Jeff Rush, Dec 5, 2003
  8. Main Identity

    Consultant Guest

    tread lightly friend

    Consultant, Dec 5, 2003
  9. Main Identity

    Jtyc Guest

    tread lightly friend

    The chair is against the wall. The chair is against the wall.

    Jtyc, Dec 5, 2003
  10. Main Identity

    JaR Guest

    Grandmother has new shoes. Grandmother has new shoes.

    JaR, Dec 5, 2003
  11. Main Identity

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Grandmother has new shoes. Grandmother has new shoes.

    That was your grandmother playing craps in Atlantic City last weekend?

    Ken Briscoe, Dec 5, 2003
  12. Main Identity

    Jeff Rush Guest

    The Eagle Flies Low in the Evening. The Dove soars in the morning.

    Jeff Rush, Dec 5, 2003
  13. Main Identity

    Consultant Guest

    i sit on the can in the morning
    i flush

    Consultant, Dec 5, 2003
  14. Main Identity

    JaR Guest

    Ah, was that you? Gramma says "thanks, sucker!"

    JaR

    JaR, Dec 5, 2003
  15. Main Identity

    Jtyc Guest

    The Eagle Flies Low in the Evening. The Dove soars in the morning.

    John has a long mustache.

    Jtyc, Dec 5, 2003
  16. Main Identity

    JaR Guest

    Uhhh, about this obsession with things scatalogical....

    JaR, Dec 5, 2003
  17. Main Identity

    JaR Guest

    Oh, crap, that's it! Now I gotta go blow up that bridge. Or was it a train.

    Screw it, I'm going for a beer instead.

    JaR
    MCNGP Agent#..............................42(ret)

    JaR, Dec 5, 2003
  18. Main Identity

    Consultant Guest

    i am no scatlover, you swine

    Consultant, Dec 5, 2003
  19. Main Identity

    Jtyc Guest

    Oh, crap, that's it! Now I gotta go blow up that bridge. Or was it a
    train.

    He looked up at me and said "Payne... I can't feel my legs."

    I looked back and those little nubs was just a kickin and I said "Bubba
    that's cuz they aint there".

    Jtyc, Dec 5, 2003
  20. Main Identity

    JaR Guest

    I decline to persue this further. I have already declared it 'Beer'. It is
    now 'Beer-thirty'

    I shall belch in your general direction.

    JaR

    JaR, Dec 5, 2003